Connections Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KAYLINDA said:
I don't know what this is...but I'll guess

sugar!
Check the link Kaylinda--it will show you what it is. It is SO good. In fact, it would be super simple and yummy to serve in your restaurant!

Now I'll get back to the game!

Cherries and Dumplings

:) Barbara

3 layer cake with chocolate,vanilla,strawberry Frosting ! :chef: Lets Eat !

Attachments

• stopnamelove.jpg
    stopnamelove.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 99
The game just to help out is played,
1st person says a Food , Next person says a ingredient for that food, Third person says a Food that can be made from that ingredient, and so on.......... I hope this helps we Love you all, And the more that play a game, The more fun a game is. :rolleyes:

Ok back to the game ........... Cream :cool:

Attachments

• valentine1_t.jpeg
    valentine1_t.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 100
Chocolate Popcorn !!!! :chef: Lets Eat ! :cool:

CHOCOLATE POPCORN
12 c. popped corn (about 2/3 c. popcorn)
1 c. sugar
2/3 c. light or dark corn syrup
2 tbsp. butter
1 (6 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate pieces (1 c.)
1 tsp. vanilla extract

About 3 hours before serving or up to 1 week ahead:
Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Place popped corn in large open roasting pan, 17 1/4" x 11 1/2"; set aside.
In 2 quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar, corn syrup and butter to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in chocolate pieces and vanilla extract until chocolate is melted. Pour hot chocolate mixture over popped corn, stirring to coat well. Bake popped corn 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Spoon chocolate covered popcorn into another large roasting pan or onto waxed paper to cool, stirring occasionally to separate. Store popcorn in tightly covered containers to use up within 1 week. Makes 12 cups. 60 calories per 1/4 cup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom