Did you miss the super moon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite one is the tortilla hung on a clothes line with a clothes pin. SO FUNNY.

No, I didn't miss it and it was lovely. Began watching the day before it was full, then watched several days after. Missed seeing any more of it because of bad weather.

The hits and misses in the link were pretty cute. The one through the wire mesh was unconventional.

Cute link, RR....some of those were pretty funny. That's why I didn't even bother taking a pic, it might have ended up in that link. :ermm::LOL:

Like Katie, we had an incredible view of the super moon here, too. The first and second nights were the best. I woke up at 3 AM and could have sworn there was a streetlamp in my back yard. It was amazing.

clouds, clouds and more clouds, while the moon was rising or setting. Saw it plenty in the middle of the night, it cast shadows like crazy, almost too bright to look at.

Everyone is right about the exquisite brightness of this moon. It was beyond words how lovely the luminous blue-white light was. Our pond was like a mirror in the darkness. No real words to describe how beautiful it was.

Nice Link. :)

I didn't miss the super moon.

I was looking for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagut_(crater)

It was a real treat to see my woods looking like almost daylight at 3:00 AM.
Didn't take too much time to view it since it was cold outside and I had to get up in the morning.

And speaking of "Super Moons" you need to see this one. th_8272071.gif

(I love the Simpsons) ;)

Zagut, I never knew you were a moon crater! :D:wub: The things I learn everyday here... :)

Cheryl J, Learning something new everyday is a good thing. :clap:

Zagut is different from Zagat and Zagnut. ;)

But sometimes what we learn isn't so good. :eek:

It is what it is. :angel:

Flowers.gif :brows:

Back
Top Bottom