Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's your water and a nice hug Sushi.
I have to go to bed but, I'll check on ya in the AM

Thanks!:mrgreen: I feel much better now after taking the pill. *drinking the water* I think Im going to the second floor to the bedroom in the Cafe. That pill made me really tired. HUGS to everyone! Wake me up 10am Central time please. I have to get up and do my taxes.
22.gif

<<jkath stumbles in slowly, sits down hard on a barstool and there is a large thud as forehead and bar meet>>

............groan............

It can't possibly be morning. I am not ready to be awake.

Please make me the strongest coffee back there.

Here you go jkath, I know its been a while since you asked but i made it extra strong, How about a couple of me cream puffs ? They are messy but good ! :chef:

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thanks!:mrgreen: I feel much better now after taking the pill. *drinking the water* I think Im going to the second floor to the bedroom in the Cafe. That pill made me really tired. HUGS to everyone! Wake me up 10am Central time please. I have to get up and do my taxes.
22.gif

WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!

pdswife1 said:
Coffeeeeeeee
coffeeeeeeeee
COFFEEEEEEEEEEE Please I need some.

Hope that coffee helped. How are things up in Issaquah? It's overcast...no, I take that back...It's raining here in Gig Harbor. The sun is out at the same time. :rolleyes: That's Washington for ya.

I'm taking a day off from work today, trying to lower the stress levels. Still in my jammies!

I've been online this morning checking out ***ual predators in our area, and we have three right here in town. Scarey. The news these days kind of makes you worry about your own town. Have you checked where you are?

Well, I'm off to go water plants in the greenhouse. Have a good day!

Oh thank you!!!
That coffee was perfect. You don't know how much I needed it.

Vacations from work are wonderful. I'm glad that you decided to take a day off. Sorry that it's raining though. It's not nice here either. No rain yet...just drizzle and grayness with the sun poking through in spaces.

I haven't check the s e x offender list lately.. but, a few months ago we were all sent a notice by the police that one was moving in right down the road. I am so thankful that my child is a grown up now and I can quit worrying so much about that kind of thing. I still worry about my saftey but not as much as I used to worry about my son's.

Enjoy your day off. Do something really FUN!!

Me, too...Thankful that my guys are grown. We have a lot of children in this neighborhood, though, and it is a concern. It's just good to know who's out there, some of them just "the guy next door" type that you wouldn't know to watch out for without these local listings.

Let's root for the sun to come out, and you do something fun, too!

there's 7 in my area. i know exactly where they live. my son doesn't go anywhere without me though. even in the front yard i'm right there with him. i'm not worried about it...YET. however when he starts to go off and do his own thing with his friends i'll be worried sick.

Sorry about last night crewsk, I posted and my computer went kerflooie. I hate THAT!

I missed you all today. Darn work! Interfering with my social activities.

As to the predators living in your neighbourhood and what to do with them. Well, I have my own opinions on that one. They are unprintable here, but they are creative.

I have no madeleines left thier, sorry! I DO have a pile of oatmeal chocolate chippers sitting around, and some rice krispy squares too. They are going fast though.

Thank you for the coffee! I think I'll need more, though.

We got back from Vegas last night. We stayed on the 31st floor at NY, NY and had a marvelous time. The first night I won $500 at blackjack, so the next day I went shopping. (same type of thing on night/day 2 as well) That's my kind of vacation! We had great food (that's the other reason to vacation, right?) including the "Nine Fine Irishmen Pub". At night there was an irish band, and the folks in the pub were swinging their beer mugs and singing along. It looked just like we were in a movie. The food was fab, of course, with bangers & mustard mash, shepard's pie, fish & chips & a wonderful appetizer with various fruits, cheeses & breads.
Then there was Samba, a brazilian place in the Mirage. They brought meat out on large (2-1/2' long) skewers and kept on bringing them in random order till we couldn't eat anymore. There was flank steak, bacon wrapped turkey with a honey glaze, roast beef, chicken legs, pork ribs, pork loin roast & fish filets. They also served rice w/black beans, roasted plantains with honey sauce, carrots in a good sweet/spicy sauce, and a lovely salad with hearts of palm, olives, carrots & a wonderful dressing.

Okay, now I'm hungry...

I'll take 3 cream puffs, Maidrite!

Oh, and crewsk, don't feel bad about your husband leaving the day after your anniversary. When my second son was born, my husband left 6 days later for a trip he'd received through work, so he took his best friend and they golfed! And did I mention I was recovering from a c-section and had a 2-1/2 year old at the time?

I would have hung him by his toenails jkath!!:devilish: I know what it's like to recover from a c-section & it's no fun even when you have help. I'm more ticked off that if I even mention going someplace for a few hours he has to know exactly when I'll be back, who I'm going with, & what we'll be doing. It drives me nuts!!

Back
Top Bottom