Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Iron Maiden's Flight of Icarus is coming up,
followed by Bob Marley's We're jammin'..........

Hey, we're cool all over the place.

Here's where all those people came from!
Apparently there's a tour bus on it's way to Vegas, and they heard we had good eats.

Tawny has been conditioned to be a daylight bird. It was one of the perks that made Sushi order him.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Get out of my hair <<swatting at bird>> Go away!!!!

Do you want to have the same demise as the Blue emu?

Did anyone finish those poker tables? I can serve the beer and munchies if someone else can deal. Hmmmm, we might be able to make enough to hire some cute bouncers.

bouncers.jpg

putting on Cure's "hot hot hot"

Heh heh heh! I like the way you think. I am just going to run out for some munchies and a movie. I think I need one of these boys to chauffeur for me. Heh heh. Seriously, be back in a few.

I'm just checking in! We're having a a bout of pretty bad storms right now & need to go sit in the wine cellar until it's over. They didn't let the kids out of school until after 3 due to a tornado warning, so I went in & got TC. The wind was blowing so hard that I could feel the body of my car lifting up!!:shock:

Glad the tiramisu was good jkath!!:)

haven't had the tiramisu yet, just looked at it real close.

Well, the lunch crowd tourbus finally left, after taking about a hundred pictures.
Glad things are back to normal. I think I'll join you in the wine cellar, Crewsk.

It sure looks nice down here - looks like Bang's almost finished!

EEEK! Was that a mouse?

crewsk said:
I'm just checking in! We're having a a bout of pretty bad storms right now & need to go sit in the wine cellar until it's over. They didn't let the kids out of school until after 3 due to a tornado warning, so I went in & got TC. The wind was blowing so hard that I could feel the body of my car lifting up!!:shock:

Glad the tiramisu was good jkath!!:)

OMG that must have been scary! Glad you're all OK. We're supposed to get some nasty storms later tonight. :(

yep, they look so good!

I have no idea how he finds time to cook for us while he's finishing up the cellar (especially while we're all hiding from the storm down here in his way!)

<<Putting on def leppard for Crewsk>>That'll take her through the storm!

How ya feeling, PA?

crewsk - we're getting your weather - it's ugly outside - turning off computer.

I'm going into the basement of the cafe - if anyone wants to throw me something sweet it may calm my nerves - may not - but it will be good anyway!! lol

Back
Top Bottom