Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thier, we've missed you!
and tell Ramen-boy to say hi at the cafe sometime too.

Has anyone figured out the memo that Sushi put on the frige?
He wrote in yellow crayon, so I can't tell what it says...

Well, folks, I've put in a 7-bone roast in the roaster with my special seasoning rub. It will be done in a few hours, if anyone is interested. Otherwise, here's a quickie snack:

I'll tell "Ramen-boy", jkath! A new nickname for the Joester...:cool:

We went to Harry Ramsbottom's English Pub in Kissimmee again tonight. Had steak and kidney pie, bangers and mash, and shepherd's pie (no, I didn't eat all that myself :pig: ). The food was very good, but the beer was $5!! My accountant husband had a blood pressure spike at that one.

Gotta go, but I'll be baaaaaaaack...Hugs to all. I miss my sweet/smart/crazy friends at DS's virtual cafe! (I'm an airplane coward...think of me tomorrow and send courage vibes!) :chef:

brought in my chinese cousin Leelee to prepare Fugu for anyone that is adventurous enough to try it. Talk about Deadly Sushi.:cool:

Hmmmmmm.... must have typed my name into Google. :rolleyes: Im thinking about building an all glass wall sushi bar atop of the Cafe with a Japanese garden outside on the roof. Anyhew I wouldnt try fugu. I like living...... even though Im broke. :neutral:

Gotta go, but I'll be baaaaaaaack...Hugs to all. I miss my sweet/smart/crazy friends at DS's virtual cafe!

I miss you!!!!! :flowers: But please remember its OUR virtual Cafe. Im just the guy looking after it. :rolleyes: Andy is the owner.

Andy may be the owner, but he is also the silent partner. Wish he'd join in the fun!

Thier, don't you love bangers and mash - yum! oh, and we'll be thinkin happy thoughts for you tomorrow for sure!

Sush, what do you think of the other additions I put on my list? I can't start till I get your approval.
The only thing is, (and I know it's petty, but I must ask) why can't we have a few turtles in the fountain?

<<turtle says "please let me come live in the fountain, Mr. Sushi!>>

Red-Eared_Slider.jpg

jkath I LOVE everything you have picked out!!! :mrgreen: GREAT job!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: As far as the turtles...... the locals feel that they carry disease to easily and for it to be around food and drink is a health risk.
Anyhew, get started! :-p Lets expand. I have called the paving company so we can get the ajecent lot repaved.

Im going in a walk in the Pine Forest Maze.

okay, I understand about the turtles...
thanks for the quickie! woo-hoo!

:shock: doh!

approval, that is!!!!! :blush:

Enjoy the maze - can you please pick a few avos for me on your way in? (handing Sushi a basket)

you are right - I would have mentioned the name, but I was sure I'd hear "I'll take 2 sliders and a side of fries".....

My roast is still cooking, but I'm about to add the potatoes, celery and carrots. I'm also almost ready to put the artichokes in to boil. Shall I make some for you?

Sure, sounds great! There's still a couple of slices of the bread I made earlier too. We can have that for dessert with some whipped cream & strawberries.

No thank goodness!! TC is out of school tomorrow(no telling what he & Savannah will get into) then it's only about 3 1/2 weeks until school is out for the summer.

*comes in carrying (2) 5 gallon buckets of the newest elixir*

ladies...where can I put these??? I gotta run and play with the little one. I'll probably be back later and have a few drinks!!!

Back
Top Bottom