Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, a big mug of hot chocolate for Barb with extra cream - comin' at ya! Bang, here's your rye toast with unsalted butter, crispy hash browns and a rasher of low fat bacon (trying to take care of your arteries). Pdswife, I poured you some Commencement Bay coffee from right across the water here.

Mudbug, we're really sorry about the ants...I wouldn't dream of coating them in chocolate for feelgood. I've put together a little matchbox coffin for 'em. We'll inter them out front in the flower bed later on.

Feelgood, champagne w/oj in a crystal flute for you; the joint's still braising. That was one tough ol' boar. We're out of white tea, so I'm giving you a Harney's citrus green. Hope that's okay.

Whew! Gotta rest here for a minute. Anybody want to spell me off!?

We can try it out today, & we won't have to dirty up any utensils, with the ant inspector coming. Looks like cafe is empty. I'll check back.

Good to see you, sushi! I see from your avatar that you've been working out...Can I feel that muscle?:roll:

I'm going to be around off and on today to do quick grill work.

Thanks Thier! Why YES..... I HAVE been working out! :)

I have to goto my cousins wake today so I wont be around. Infact I have get going now. So we need lots of help in the Cafe today! ;)

Hi DS. Went down the street to our competitor for coffee. Feel more civalized now. Wondering if patrons had ideas for Sunday brunch menues. What da ya say?

Here are some ideas for brunch:

All you can eat of Dungeness crab, peel-it-yourself shrimp, hand-carved roasts, pasta bar, oyster bar, waffles, flapjacks, omelet stations churning out eggs with every filler under the sun, scores of pastries, breads, and fruits, and more bacon and sausage than you can shake a stick at.

More - Muffins and Scones. Italian sausage and smoked bacon. Hand-carved ham and roast beef. Eggs Benedict. Peel-and-eat prawns. Fresh local Dungeness Crab. Salmon and fresh seafood dishes. Sweet seasonal fruits. Unique, flavorful salads. Made-to-order pastas, crepes and omelettes. Fresh oysters shucked just for you. Apple dumplings, Homemade mousse, cakes and pies galore. You can reload your plate as many times as you like. Please call the restaurant for pricing and reservations.

Alix said:
I rock with baking. I'll get a few loaves of bread rising for the lunch rush, and get going on the cookies, cakes and other nummies. There are croissants made fresh from yesterday on the back counter, I'm having one of those with some raspberry jam and some cream cheese. Mmmmmmm.

Refills on the coffee crewsk? GB, middie?

I will, alix, and also one of the croissants and the raspberry jam and cream cheese. May I have mine toasted, please?????

Back
Top Bottom