Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is a big crate of cherry tomatoes that were supposed to arrive. Its actually a NEW variety! They are Cherry Bomb Tomatoes!! :) Got them at a HUGE discount! Seems that when you poke em they REALLY pack a punch. :mrgreen: Thought they would be fun. I got them from the same farmer the raised Fred the avacado.

Those tomatoes sound fun, Sushi
but be careful!

tomato_explode.jpg

I must be going - my soup is ready
(made broccoli/potato/corn/chicken chowder
and there's vanilla cream filled strawberries for dessert)

*Mmmmph* There WERE filled strawberries for dessert, but um...a really big guy came through and ran off with them. Ya thats the ticket! *Alix wipes the cream off her chin*

I'll post the recipe later tonight or tomorrow - it's super easy (I make it with my kids)

okay, now I'm really going...really!

*Mmmmph* There WERE filled strawberries for dessert, but um...a really big guy came through and ran off with them. Ya thats the ticket! *Alix wipes the cream off her chin*

I SEEEEEEE! Well we will call the authorities and found out (spongeBob) who it is! :rolleyes: So, Alix what were they filled WITH!??

Jkath.... I understand! Those cherry bomb tomatoes could wreak havok! :-p BUUUUUUT I have a PLAN!!!!! :shifty: We make Bloody Marys and you HAVE to eat the tomato!!! What do you think????!!!! Anyone wanna try one? :chef:

Oh YEAH...... who has fed the fish? And Jkath when are you going to unravel your creation in the front?! And who has de-weeded the garden? And whats with all the avacados onthe ground from our tree in the back? And anyone put out some quail eggs and water for Tawny? PLUS what about our alcohol testing squirrel???!! Come ON you GUYS!! :mad:

*yelling in from jacuzzi* I fed the fish, i think crewsk weeded the garden. i'll take care of tawny. jkath will take care of the avacados lol.

ds tawny says *lick* !! please don't talk about gaining pounds i can relate lol. i've even been working out and gaining.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom