Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
COOOOL! :mrgreen: I just got my speedos!!!!! They have the name of the Cafe on there and The Grotto on my front side. *going into washroom and changing......*

TAAAAA DAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *coming out of washroom with speedo on* what do you guys think??? *Slapping stomach tire*
I figure we need the exposure..... so I took one for the team. :rolleyes:

Hey..... its COLD in here. :ermm:

2.gif

1.gif

*Thier walks in, unaware that Sushi is modeling...She takes one look, turns pale, begins to reel around and faints dead away. Thier has become a "Speedo bump"...*

Beware of fragile middle aged women when prancing around in your trunks, mister! :angry:

Hee hee...Or a restaurant! Or something grotty you might catch in the locker room if you're not careful...Eewwwwww....:sick: Think I'll go take a bath...

Heyyyyyyyyyy...you all know my favorite movie to watch, right? No, not my favorite movie...my favorite one to just "watch"...nevermind the sound... George of the Jungle.
austin_screens_film-2.gif

He wears a loincloth. Now Sushi's prancing around in one too....
Thier, we are lucky girls, you and I.

BTW, since we're talking about handsome men in loincloths (yes, you too sush), I promised Middie I'd post this - it's the
"Thunder from Down Under" at the Excalibur. I think our jacuzzi needs a Cabana boy. What do you think?

thundermen.jpg

jkath said:
BTW, since we're talking about handsome men in loincloths (yes, you too sush), I promised Middie I'd post this - it's the
"Thunder from Down Under" at the Excalibur. I think our jacuzzi needs a Cabana boy. What do you think?

thundermen.jpg

Aaaaaaaa!! Too much information! Too little coverage!! My blood pressure! My heart! *Thier shields her eyes, turns her back, and immediately immerses herself in the tasteful book, "Emily Post Answers Today's Most Pressing Questions".* :shock:

jkath said:
Heyyyyyyyyyy...you all know my favorite movie to watch, right? No, not my favorite movie...my favorite one to just "watch"...nevermind the sound... George of the Jungle.
austin_screens_film-2.gif

He wears a loincloth. Now Sushi's prancing around in one too....
Thier, we are lucky girls, you and I.

jkath, George will be really comfortable in the tree house that I just finished building in the Pine Tree Maze. *Putting down hammer and wiping brow.* The tree house also will have a hot tub and chaise lounges for those who want to get closer to nature. Watch out for Shere Khan the Tiger. He has been hired to patrol the borders of the woods to keep out any other cats like the one that tried to attack me and Sushi last night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom