Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oops, brooks, lol!:ROFLMAO:
me and middie kinda accidentally, um, crashed into the donkey.
and her boyfriend.
and my BF/fiance.
all at once.
twice.
each.
oops.

all right, crew. i can't stop yawning. time to hook up my new bag of formula and get some sleep! 'night, guys. luv you all.

after i finish this beer. my old bag of formula has to run out, anyway. gross, i know, but that's the story of my life!

Brooksy, you slay me!

Yep, those are golf cart tracks, but that's not the donkey, that's Middie's boyfriend. Don the Donkey is over there (pointing at the meadow) dozing in the shade.

Well, I've just popped in for a handful of M&Ms and I'll be going.

Night!

luvs_food said:
after i finish this beer. my old bag of formula has to run out, anyway. gross, i know, but that's the story of my life!

Sorry Luv's I was bumped off.

Strange things these donkeys with tyre tracks. Strange things these BFs with tyre tracks. :ohmy:

Hope someone's been tasked with the cleanup. :eek: :yuk:

Off to bed with you Luv's. Good night.
What you see when you've left yer gun behind Jkath. :LOL:

23_28_110.gif
all

It's the middle of the arvo over here. :LOL:

Ok, Everybody's gone to bed, time to get to work
Where's my gun. here it is ->Fumbles through pockets<-
14_6_16.gif

Time to get me some donkey.
23_144_4.gif

->Brooksy thinks about it awhile and decides to practice a bit down in the cellar<-
10_5_134.gif

->Limping back to kitchen to look for a band aid, Brooksy decides to leave the Donkey alone. :sick: <-

Hello Thier,

There a donkey running around here somewhere. Can't you smell it? Look at this pile **** here, and here and here and.... well...........

Do you know when the band aids are?

Ouch... :sick:

Here, Brooksy...You can use some of my bandages I'm using for my broken toes. And some gauze. Looks like we're both hobbling a bit! :neutral: Sniff sniff...yep. There's a critter around here somewhere.

Well, I'm off to bed. Hold down the fort!

Ok Thier, Thanks for the bandages.
3_2_2.gif

Good night to you. I've gotta go out the back and light the BBQ.
7_2_103v.gif

Snags, rump, capsicum & onions on this cool evening. Coupla beers - bewdy.

Last edited:
If anyone hurts my donkey, they're going to have to deal with me!!:boxing: :mad: Just think of all the good fertilizer he'll give us for the plants & he'll help keep the grass & weeds down so we don't have to cut it. Guess what I found in the pine tree maze? It's a baby pot belly pig!! Isin't she cute? I named her Tinkerbell, gave her a buttermilk bath, & put a little pink bow on her tail. I'm going to leash & potty train her. Pigs are really smart!

OK, who wants breakfast? I've got French toast stuffed with strawberries & cream cheese, bacon, & eggs. Coffee's brewing too!:)

well i must go. reality's calling. i have to leave for work in about 10 minutes and i'm not dressed yet lol. see ya guys later. hope you all have a great day :)

Back
Top Bottom