Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
You want a beer with that?

Yes.thankyou.........I am cookin ribs right now. use a St Louis cur(flap amd skin removed) season with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoned salt lightly. Rub this in with yellow mustard.....heat coals on one side of cooker....place drip pan with an inch of apple huice in on other side of cooker. place ribs on grill over drip pan(not the coals). Cook for 45 minutes and add more coals....cook anotherer 45 minutes.........then baste with your favorite bbq sauce and add some more coals....cook for 45 more and eat with slaw,baked beans,and pecan pie. Remember you are cooking over low indirect heat. Keep cooker covered at all times. I use a oven thermometer andt try to cook between 200 and 250......NO HIGHER.

bang, have a shot with me. i'm in trouble with these guys for drinking so much and i need a drink to make it better.
12.gif

Sorry you had to start your holiday weekend on a down note Thier.

Hey Luvs, youre not in "trouble" with me. I just know that the alcohol will kill you. Screw the others that drink so much. Let them do that to THEM. But I love ya and I want you around and healthy for a long time! :in_love:

Bang! These ribs are [edited]!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *getting bib* I made some Tenessee slaw to go with the ribs. *sitting on patio furniture and digging in*

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay, Sush, about the funeral, that is. He was 82 and had a good life. It was hard for Paul, though, as he had so much death around him during his childhood -- his dad died right in front of him when Paul was 12 -- that funerals bring back 'way too many painful memories. I was able to comfort him, but I wish some day he'd work out some of that really difficult stuff somehow.

Back
Top Bottom