Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Silly...I do PLAY THE GUITAR! ... I married at twenty years old, and I had babies soon after, so I was too busy to explore all that stuff, I guess. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I brought a butane stove and lantern, some canisters, and a big bag of marinating chicken: balsamic vinegar, lots of garlic, fresh ground pepper, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, a little brown sugar. Where do you want me to put this stuff? I've also cooked up some egg roll filling with baby bok choy, napa cabbage, julienne ham, scallions, oyster sauce, and pepper (pinch of sugar). Who wants to roll 'em?

*Sushi on boat* Hey they are bitting! The BUGS are!!! Arrrrghhhhhh!!!!
4.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
:huh: Thats a LOT of stuff Thier! Well, can Luvs roll them? I wanna go out on the boat and fish for about 30 minutes.

i'll roll 'em! thier will help me!

Last edited:
If I smell POT this Memorial Day by the lake will be cancelled! NO DRUGS!!!!!! :mad:

Now lets have some fun! Luvs what do you want to hear on the NEW awsome outdoor sound system? :mrgreen:

awwwww, sush, i don't do that crap in real life. beer and Absolut and valpolicella are enough for me.

let's hear that music, sush! i can't wait!

Okay...yawn...I've now had my adolescence. It wasn't much fun...I slept through half the party. Sorry, Sush. :(

Hey, somebody ask me how the new fiddle is!!:w00t2:

Hey everyone i drove out to visit yall, i want to join in with the campfire songs lol. I brought marshmellows. And i can sing hehehe Gees this looks like a Smorgesboard, instead of a campout! HAHHAHAHA. Anybody need any help with anything? Sushi What is all them red spots all over your body? :LOL:

'Ullo, 'ullo, 'ullo. what's goin' on 'ere then?

Gee, Thier can get a rattle up can't she. Hope the tent is pegged down securely or she'll blow it away.

Just read about TC & his accident, any further news?

One thing about lotsa drinkin' Luv's is that it's an expensive way of turning water into fertilizer. Another is that you'll lose the ability to enjoy down the track.

-->Brooksy cracks another coldie & chews on the last of the jerky<--

Back
Top Bottom