Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome!! Your great Their. Singing with Allison. Oh yeah just a chillin. Movin' up to campfire too. Should have worn a sweater . This is great you guys! i need this. :) Gonna roast a marshmelloe. wheres some sticks lol gets up going to look for some sticks. lol

I just Sing , would love to learn to play. Hey Sushi did you put more wine coolers in the cooler? lol Heres some good sticks for marshmellows. lol I love mine Burnt to a crisp!! Burrrrrr getting colder!! Can i fix anyone some marshmellows?

Last edited:
There are about 20 wine coolers left for the ladies. :rolleyes:

*yaaaaawn* Its been a long day setting this up*
Thier you are doing GREAT! :mrgreen: Can you play a bit of country music? *tapping feet*

Thanks Sushi, opens next one. Yeah, i love Country, Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Hahahhah I dig Rascal Flatts! Their you are so good!! Watching Luv dance hahaha shes funny when shes drunk!! Hey can i have some of them brownies. They look sooooooo good.

Heat said:
I just Sing , would love to learn to play. Hey Sushi did you put more wine coolers in the cooler? lol Heres some good sticks for marshmellows. lol I love mine Burnt to a crisp!! Burrrrrr getting colder!! Can i fix anyone some marshmellows?

I'd love one!! Thanks. :)

*heading towards tent* Im sooooooooooooo tired. Have to sleep. *going into tent and zipping it up. *going into sleeping bag*
19.gif

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
*heading towards tent* Im sooooooooooooo tired. Have to sleep. *going into tent and zipping it up. *going into sleeping bag*
19.gif
'Night, Sushi. Thanks for the great party! And for being patient with my brief midlife adolescence.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
19.gif
Thanks for the great party, Sushi! And for putting up with my brief midlife adolescence...:blush: :whistling

i'm putting on some david allen coe. now THAT'S good music.

'it was all.... i could do... to keep from 'cryin...'

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys im buzzed on two wine coolers AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Night Sushi Sleep well! Thanks for the great time Sushi. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom