Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thier1754 said:
You're in my prayers, Luvs, and I will send them up all morning.
thank you, thier, but we just didn't make it today. my Mom was mandated to some meetings at work and wasn't allowed to leave to take me.
i have an appointment thursday, now, cause she has meetings all day tomorrow, too, and couldn't take me then.
i am really, really upset. now i have to go without eating or drinking anything for another full 2 days.

hi guys. sorry about the tube thing luvs. sucks not being able to eat. hate to ask you this but is there any of that cheesecake left ? anyway after you get your new tube i reallyy hope it cuts your er visits down. hang in there kiddo.

i had to miss my appointment, mid. my Mom was mandated for some meetings and couldn't take me. tomorrow, too, so my new appointment is thursday.
13.gif

i just want this nonsense all to be over with. i'm so tired of this tube.

Sorry I ditched you guys, my computer crashed. Next major purchase is going to be a new one. Man I am sick of this thing dying on me!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away a bit the next few days, work and ball tournaments. Work tonight and maybe tomorrow night and ball all weekend. So I will be here Thursday and part of Friday I think.

Here ya go, with extra chocolate sauce next to it.

Any other takers? I have to go soon, and this won't keep, so I need y'all to eat it up!

luvs_food said:
thank you, thier, but we just didn't make it today. my Mom was mandated to some meetings at work and wasn't allowed to leave to take me.
i have an appointment thursday, now, cause she has meetings all day tomorrow, too, and couldn't take me then.
i am really, really upset. now i have to go without eating or drinking anything for another full 2 days.

Luvs, you should be able to start the fast again later before your appt., shouldn't you?

You will be in my prayers Luvs I am sorry you have to do that !
Jkath if you have some sugar free, Barbara and I will have some. :rolleyes:
Oh I just love my new hair I kinda look like a rock star :cool:
Jkath did you order the new mud ? oh by the way I need a number 12 to go and a sugar free No Fear power me up drink ! :cool:
Thank You Got to run Busy Busy Busy !!!!! :wacko:

Maidrite said:
Oh I just love my new hair I kinda look like a rock star :cool:
Why, yes, you do! Although I think the big purple hat with the feather and sunglasses is a bit much.:ermm:

Maidrite said:
Jkath did you order the new mud ?

Yes! All the way from Detroit........er, uh, London!

Maidrite said:
oh by the way I need a number 12 to go :cool:

Okay, 1 ostrich burger, with dijon and endive and swiss on a toasted kaiser roll. Would you like your side dish to be cheese doodles or fritos?

I thought I heard Sushi walk in, but I guess not....
he never told me what was in that big round package that came in....

oh well...

Darnit.... I got into a fender bender today. :( Its not bad but its the last thing I needed. My front bumper on the drivers side has most of the paint off of it plus scratch marks. The other persons car wasnt affected at all. So we didnt call the police and that was that. It was my fault. I was working and I was trying to find this school. I had to set up a alert system. Well I couldnt find it. When I went to turn I looked up to see what the cross street was. WHen I looked back down I was on a collision course. I turned the wheel and hit the brakes. My front bumper hit his just BARELY!! :shock:

It get WORSE! My manager asked me where I was. Well I had a panic attack later. I didnt tell my manager about the accident or the panic attack. I was out of the office the whole day but my manager is keeping tabs on me.
SOOOOOOO..... he said that Im close to getting canned. He was angry that I didnt tell him I got into an accident or panic attack.

BAD, BAD day!:neutral: :(

Oh, phooey...don't you hate days like that? Luckily, you're surrounded by an adoring mob of female cooks, ready to feed you and console you. Here's a big bowl of chilled fruit, a grilled focacia sandwich with honey ham and muenster cheese, and some nice salty cashews. What would you like to drink?

Back
Top Bottom