Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, that's definitely my room. I love cottage style. But thanks for the other ideas...I really like the green silk spread room with the white wood molding canopy, too, but I like more color.

BTW, I just pulled a devil's food bundt cake out of the oven and plated it. I'm cutting it into slices with lemon curd between 'em. Want some? It's still really warm.
<<gulping down milk>>

I'm very partial to toile. It just feels right to me.

Well, I'm off to practice. I have a whole binder of music to learn in the next couple of days. :huh: :wacko: Hugs!

jkath said:
BTW, I just pulled a devil's food bundt cake out of the oven and plated it. I'm cutting it into slices with lemon curd between 'em. Want some? It's still really warm.
<<gulping down milk>>
CAKE??? YES!!!

Here - take half. My kids waited up for it, so they had their cake, I had mine, and there's a lot more.

And here's some lemon curd for the road.

where's that megaphone? and my airhorn?
morning, crew!:)
i'm made blt's with peppered bacon for breakfast. they're in the oven on low heat to keep them warm.
~pouring glass of milk~
~taking bite of sandwich~
yummmmmm!
can't wait till class starts tonite!
can't wait to meet my classmates, either.

i can't do it, jkath! coffee is bad for you! (well it is IMO, lol)
here, have a cosmo instead. we all know booze is MUCH better for you at 9:53 in the morning.:LOL:

Miss anything? Well...Brad and Angelina were here, and the Chippendales stopped by, and Sushi was chased by a giant toad...No, you didn't miss anything. :neutral:

Okee dokee then.

I'm kinda ticked off today. Last night I told the h we couldn't attend a wedding we'd been invited to, as it was during the time of our upcoming vacation. He says "No, we'll probably go.". Now, the vacation plans have been set in stone for a while now (Vegas on July 4th for a week), so I asked him why. The answer: "oh, yeah, my boss asked for the same time off, so he'll probably get it and I won't." This was the only time my nephew could go (we take him), and it's the only time I was getting the fabulous deals. I could just spit.

jkath, you sound very upset. I'm really sorry about the scheduling mess up. It's very hard to make plans and have them blasted like that.

Especially when he's known about this situation for a while.
You'd think I'd be used to this, as this type of scenario is a common occurrence around here, but I'm not.

Oh well, ***whoosh**** bad thoughts are gone now.

How did you like my cake last night? There's still a bit more....

JKATH do you have any more of that cake ? May I please have a piece ? I brought these cream puffs over I am sorry there are only 10 kinds and I only have 10 dozen of each but they are fresh made.
Oh may I get a # 44 with extra mild sauce and a Sugar Free No Fear Power Drink, With a Big Gulp Unsweet tea Please.

Here ya go...Chorizo, jalepeno, and onion-egg scramble in a tomatillo-habenero tortilla, topped with avocado slices with extra mild sauce....one SFNFPD, and a huge slice of devil's food bundt cake with lemon curd on top.

Order up!

DRINK DRINK FIRE FIRE did you put All the seeds on here or use Extra Hot Sauce? I feel this burn now and I better it willl Burn MORE Later! :w00t2: :w00t2: :eek: :furious:

Back
Top Bottom