Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sorry that you had to give up your Littlebit. I'm sure she will love living on the farm, but she will miss you. It is good that you put her safety first.

:) Barbara

Barbara will let you have Little Baby Guy , and Chick-O-Stick she is going to have some kittys, HOW Many Do you WAnt ?????????? :brows: :brows: :brows: :sorcerer:
Oh and for all of you, we ship worldwide !!!!!!! :mrgreen:

0h crewsk i'm so sorry you had to give them up. but you're keeping their safety in mind so you did the right thing. i know your heart is aching. mine aches for you. hopefully you can visit her.

How is the patio set coming jkath? I think we need flagstones out here and a hammock. What do you think?

I actually think we need some cute cabana boys (and girls) to serve us slushie drinks while we swing in those hammocks.

i'm home from wine tasting! it was a good time. my professor is such a hippie. he's a cool guy. he's the same one i had last time.
sush, i already washed all the aprons. they're ironed and in the linen drawers.
i made a big batch of tabbouleh and some hummus. there are whole wheat pita wedges in a bag on the counter.

If red doesn't go with olive green, then how do you explain the little olives in a martini?

The patio set is going okay - but it's about a million pieces. I'm about 70% done.
Must go though - I'm making a late snack of smoked gouda, creamy munster, pepper jack, brie, french bread rolls, 2 different crackers, cantaloupe, red grapes, apricots and a glass of wine.
See y'all later.
Middie - the floors look sparkly!

thanks jkath... hey can i have some of that late night snack because it sounds really really good !!!! you can keep the wine though lol

okay i'm going to bed... jkath i have a little mini fridge in my room so whenever you get a chance can you put that snack in there for me ? don't worry about waking me and nikko up because we're pretty dead to the world when we're sleeping. thanks hon.

i'll have some jungle juice!:w00t:
i'm putting some johnny cash on, rest his soul. i love his cover of nine inch nails 'hurt'. his version is so much more beautiful than trent reznor's. he had his day just before he passed with the awards he won. gorgeous song!
i'm sooooooooo busy tomorrow; i'm not so sure i'll be on very much. i have to go see my house, go to the library, buy a new cd player, go to the post office, go to the grocery store, go look at my tattoo portfolios, and then i think babe and i are going to the bar. i have some calls to make, too.
whew!

Back
Top Bottom