Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath honestly not much. it's been pretty slow in here lately.
sush wants to make it a bed and breakfast to make up for lost revenues.

blackberry pie ??? i'll take some of that please and thank you lol

Last edited:
Well, the pie's still in the oven for another 49 minutes...but I'll slice you up some when it's finished (along with french vanilla ice cream)

Bed & Breakfast, eh? I could do that. ....
does that mean we have to give up our rooms?
Well, that's okay, I mean, afterall, we really could get a pretty penny, as they're all customed designed and all. Especially thier's! Ty did hers!

Maybe we could build a big doghouse for Katie and Nikko out by the Avocado tree.

got ya beat sierra... i'm off thursday friday and saturday... then i'm on vacation from sunday to next saturday lol.

want some vanilla ice cream for your pie sierra ?

jkath said:
Well, the pie's still in the oven for another 49 minutes...but I'll slice you up some when it's finished (along with french vanilla ice cream)

Bed & Breakfast, eh? I could do that. ....
does that mean we have to give up our rooms?
Well, that's okay, I mean, afterall, we really could get a pretty penny, as they're all customed designed and all. Especially thier's! Ty did hers!

Maybe we could build a big doghouse for Katie and Nikko out by the Avocado tree.

noooooooo we're not losing our rooms jkath. i'll go find sush's post and put it in here so you can see it. gimme a minute brb.

here ya go jkath...

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! I have an idea to make up the revenue that we are loosing! :) Thing is..... it will cost $8.8 million dollars. :glare: We can turn this place into a Bed and Breakfast!!!!! :w00t2: :w00t2: :clap: :clap: It would have 32 rooms for guests. We would have to build the rooms above and around the gym and my room. I have been in talks with the village counsil for the last 3 days. If we "donate" to their favorite charity ( :glare: ) we could do it!!!

PLUS we could build a ramp over the street to the Barber Shop AND give them $50,000 for improvements!

sierra i will thanks . we're planning on taking our son to an amusement park and my mom will be in town too. so i'll be busy i'm sure lol. thanks again. i hope you enjoy your time off too !

Ok.... so far 5 YES votes! :clap: But where is Bang? I want to use him as our contractor. If he dosent come around I have to hire Tommy DaMunchini. :glare:

Well welcome back Jkath!!!!! We missed you! :) And great to see ya Sierra!!!! :mrgreen:

What are we going to do for the 4th of July? We already have Patriots for Patriotic Parties. They arrive on Sunday at night. And we have 3 camping groups that belong to the Outboard Motor Outfitters for Outdoor Observation. Dont disturb them. :mellow: They are cruising the lake observing...... things.:alien:

suh unfortunately i have to work my real job... eck

And we have 3 camping groups that belong to the Outboard Motor Outfitters for Outdoor Observation. Dont disturb them. :mellow: They are cruising the lake observing...... things.:alien:

i won't disturb them... but do they really have to... observe ?? i know for a fact that what they're looking for is there lol

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Middie! We aren't supposed to know anything, remember? <<nudge, nudge>>

I think they call it the 7-0s, also known as the "observers of objects of original outer origin"

Back
Top Bottom