Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is a magic pill Bang. It'll stop ya from sneezing and itching but, won't put
you to sleep!! Feel better.

Bang: If it's pollen allergy, change your clothes, shower and wash your hair, and keep the doors/windows closed, especially if it's windy. Don't mow the lawn, if you have one. Here's some antihistimine, too.

Hey! Anyone around???? My yard sale day is over!!! :wacko: Now I want to stop in to a "sane" place???? I'd love to have a nice glass of wine and some reassuring conversation...lots of crazies out today! Hello????? <echo, echo>

hi.
glad the boards are up now.
hey, where's sush? i was supposed to get a surprise on the 4th from him and i didn't. sush, where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL:
i'm going to frizzle some salami and have that on a sammich with some tomato and provolone, grilled, and then i'm out. later!

luvs_food said:
hi.
glad the boards are up now.
hey, where's sush? i was supposed to get a surprise on the 4th from him and i didn't. sush, where arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL:
i'm going to frizzle some salami and have that on a sammich with some tomato and provolone, grilled, and then i'm out. later!

I just called you.

thier, here's a frosty raspberry slurpy for ya! And a big plate of nachos grande! Enjoy...

i'm going to sit quietly in this corner and sip a nice glass of wine...what a hectic day. Saturdays just aren't supposed to be so busy! I'm going to bed soon and sleep in late!!!!!!!!!:sleep:

thier...I'm in the southwest part of Colorado...high in the San Juan mountains - 8600+ feet. Tiny town of 350 folks (dogs included in that count!) No place on earth I'd rather be!!!!

That sounds lovely. I'll be right over! Actually, we're in a nice place, too, but just the opposite...right on a harbor in western Washington.

come on for a visit!! really, though, every place has it's own beauty. I'm a born and raised Kansan...always loved the mountains of Colorado. Now that I live in the mountains (which I LOVE) I can appreciate the flat-lands and wheat fields of Kansas, too.

so...I've finished my glass of wine and am off to bed. Got to bring the hummingbird feeders in so the bears won't get to them. Hope you all have a good night. See ya in the mornin'! :) I'll get the coffee going unless someone gets here before me.

Hello all I use to come to Colorado every year My Aunt,Uncle and their Familys live there and Grandmother before she passed on. In the Golden and Glendale and Vale areas.

My I have a #101 and a #98.6 plus Bottled waters to go?

Sushi where did you go ?

callie said:
thier, here's a frosty raspberry slurpy for ya! And a big plate of nachos grande! Enjoy...

when i first glanced at your post i thought it said you made 'geriatric nachos', lol.:ROFLMAO: i'm losing my marbles, lol!:-p :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom