Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might have a muffin but at 8:30 on a sunday night no coffee, maybe a hot chocolate cause I have to go to bed in the next couple of hours!

Well, then, come over to California - it's only 7:15 Sunday morning here. You can have plenty of coffee then!

Good morning all! I've put a huge fruit tray on the counter for you. Help yourselves!

oh, good morning, everyone!

<shaking off scary image of clowns>

I love Sunday mornings!! Can I get anyone else a cup of coffee while I"m pouring mine? ummmm...these muffins are great!

What's everyone doin' today??

~shudder~ clowns. especially those stuffed clowns with the porcelain faces. and that one in 'IT'!'
2.gif

anyhow, i don't know what i'm doing today. maybe going out with my friend if she hasn't left for vegas yet. i think my babe might have said he'd be stopping by, and if so i want to go out and get some drinks and then go see a movie.

Thats right! NO CLOWNS!! And no Circus themes!

Problem gang. We have 32 rooms. We have TWO themes. Should we have 5 themed rooms that are more expensive and the rest of them just standard super romantic rooms with huge bed posts and decorated like english country? :huh: :wacko:

SierraCook said:
Thanks, luvs. I am ready to go. *Tying scarf around neck and pulling goggles down over eyes* How fast does this thing go? *Holding on for dear life!!*

Hey, luvs and callie we need to finish our shopping trip. My golf cart is out of the fab shop and ready to go. How do you like the forest green paint with white racing stripes? I got the extra super duper suped up motor. They wouldn't tell me how fast I can go. Do you think it was from fear that I would run them over?

SC - I LOVE your forest green cart!! The racing stripes are a nice touch!! luvs??? are you ready?? Let's go!!! Can we still stop for margaritas???

Good morning, can I have a coffee to go please? While you lot are drink driving in golf carts and painting the town red its Monday morning here and some poor people in the southern hemisphere have to go to work.:(

i'm ready to go, callie and sierra!

i like your new cart, sierra.:)

where do you guys want to go shop at?

i never go shopping - i'm so far away from everything! i need some new shower gel and lotions...can we stop by Bath and Body, too???

SierraCook said:
I do need some new jeans and shoes. Where would be a good place to find those? :)

i'm a big fan of abercrombie, GAP, and American eagle, but we could go anywhere you want. we'll probably have to go to kaufmann's or lazarus for the shoes.

callie said:
i'm sorry, mrsmac...:(

i'll have a margarita for you! :mrgreen:

Have a few!!
I'd love some hazelnut coffee thanks, are there any muffins around?
While you guys are shopping could you get me some relaxing bubble bath and some shampoo please? and maybe something for lunch???????????/

sure, mrsmac...some aromatherapy bubble bath - lavendar maybe - and some herbal shampoo, too! We'll airexpress some lunch to you! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom