Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
55.gif
uhhh...you said delivery - that means unloading something - gotta go - I'll be back later...:)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
(DING!!!!) Thats our loading dock. Must be a delivery. *gulping margarita*

Anyone order anything? Its kinda late to get a delivery! *going into B&B and back to loading dock*

Yep........I ordered about 300 pounds of livesand for the marine tanks.

ahhhhhhhhh!!! that explains it. Well the rooms are done..... so says Vinny Boombaats. But I dont have 100% confidence in him. If you guys can..... I want you to sleep in each themed room and tell me what you think.

*looking at fish tanks* Hey Bang, looking good!!! :mrgreen:

Congratulations Sushi!
I'm congratulating early, as I leave in the morning. But, when I get to the Wynn in Vegas, I'll toast you with a lavendar mojito.

See you guys in a week!

Heeeeeeeeeey SUSHI , Nice Digs This will be great for me to stop and sleep on those long days !:cool: May I get a # 147 and a 153 to go along with a case of bottled water ? Thank You !:)

147 and a 153 to go along with a case of bottled water ?
You bettcha!!! :chef: Allegator soup with roasted turkey sandwich on rye.
And..... a Grilled Ribeye with a ceaser salad and a bowl of of our famous chicken soup! *lugging in case of bottled water* Heres......... your....... case of......... *putting case on counter* bottled water. Enjoy!

Hey! We have our first guests!!! :mrgreen: A couple that just got married. They want something romantic, so I put them in the Rainforest Room. Hope they brought their bathing suits.

Excellent!! and we won't have to entertain them cause they're newlyweds so they won't leave their room lol (we did get soundproofing didn't we???)

Back
Top Bottom