Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*scritch...scratch...swoof...swaff...* Geez, Bang, what's all this fluff in your ears? Let me get that for you. Oops. Can you still hear me? Bang? Bang??? :ohmy: :huh:

Thanks, girls! I think he's starting to come around. Oh oh...Are you okay, Middie? I forgot to tell you Bang had three helpings of KimChee tonight. :sick: :ROFLMAO:

*stumbling onto porch with their and getting a huge intake of nicely scented air*
okay if i keep doing this i'll feel much better :)

May I have This Dance stop that Barbara OHHHHHHHH........:blush: HI guys well an ackward moment........I need a number #237 for Barbara and a # 251 lite for me please !:-p Have a Nice Day !:chef:

I played for a lovely garden wedding a month ago. Tonight I've received an e-mail from the mother of the bride telling me that the newlyweds' apartment burned to the ground this afternoon and they've lost everything. Please pray for Alyssa and Brian.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, Bang. I do know that they were in Eastern WA and began to travel west across the state to pick up some family members who were at camp and deliver them to the Seattle area. They ran into a huge dust storm and their car blew up. They tried to turn back, but there was a massive 60 car pile up. When they finally made it back to Eastern WA, they found their apartment had burned to the ground. I don't know how the fire started...:(

Thier that is sad. :( BUT...... they are ok thank God!

Arrrrghhhh...... I had a birthday party for my friend yesterday. I havent drank that much since I was in college. :wacko: I hurt. I hurt BAD. It would help if a single woman came over to snuggle. I LOVE snuggling! :) Its sooooooooooo relaxing! Takes care of headaces and hangovers in minutes.

Man, I gotta get married. :neutral:

Sushi, hope you are feeling better, I haven't had a hangover in years but I still shudder at the memory!! Have some of Bang's Hairy Lemon and some vegemite toast. I like Coca Cola and a McDonalds Cheeseburger for a hangover but someone has to get it for me.
Send me your requirements in a woman and I'll find you a "top Aussie chick!!". Theres 3 single women at school:) (teachers not students!!!)

Back
Top Bottom