Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*jumping up from floor* wow! Hey! I feel wonderful. Whats going on??!! :huh: One minute Im under the table. Now I feel like I just woke up!!!! :huh:

Maybe there IS something to these limes!

Anyhew, Middie your menu is PERFECTION!!!! Lets goto WORK! :mrgreen:

okay i'm done cooking. there's extra cookies so whoever wants some help yourself. i'm going to go to bed now. goodnight everyone

I guess it could wait. HEY! Middie thanks for helping!!!!! :chef: Youre getting a solid silver button!!!!!!!!! :w00t2: You can pin it on your uniform OR sell it for $54 bucks! :cool:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Key Lime Lovers from Louisiana will LOVE the place!! :clap:

you're welcome sush. i didn't cook the beef cause i don't want it done too well when it's re-heated so i thought it best to wait. thanks for the pin !! okay i'm really going to bed now. goodnight !!!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Mrsmac, heres a bowl of oatmeal and a protein shake. :chef: Power up and have a great day! If you want to clean the bar and lounge that would be fantastic!!!
13.gif

Thanks heaps it worked wonders!! I ran up and down the sideline like a madwoman, one of my class said she'd never seen me jump so high! (When the boys scored) Boys won 4-3 but the girls lost unfortunately, boys move through to the next round.
I will go and clean the bar and lounge for the Limes. Do you want me to get some Chilli Lime Crocodile sausages from my butcher? He makes them himself.

HELLO!!!!! Anybody here? I opened my mailbox today and I saw a coupon for a meal!!!
Thank yu Sushi!!!
Surprised!!! Hmmmm... What can I do? Should I use it now, to get breakfast or for lunch today?? I want to think about it...

Oooh, coffee would be lovely, can I have one? Bang you need to drink lots of water to help with the hangover. Can I get you a hairy lemon? Vegemite toast is also claimed to be good for hangovers.

HELLO!!!!! Anybody here? I opened my mailbox today and I saw a coupon for a meal!!!
Thank yu Sushi!!!
Surprised!!! Hmmmm... What can I do? Should I use it now, to get breakfast or for lunch today?? I want to think about it...
Msalper.... Im here! A bit late though. I had to take my car in for repairs. :glare: Anyhew, have you decided what you want? If Im not around one of our staff is SURE to serve ya! :chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom