Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie..... *mixing everything together except applesauce* THANKS!!!! you are a true friend. :chef: I have to tell you though. I loathe applesauce. It is evil mush from the Gods of Mushness. :ermm: Its like a pear vomited. :( But thanks for the thought! :rolleyes:

4 cupcakes and 2 black mountain dews to go for ya sush. i'd give ou a 3rd on me but my son drank it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DEADLY SUSHI-
:shock: Yeah Bang...... does she? :w00t2:

You should know by now.:ROFLMAO:

okay my mom has freckles but not red hair. bang did you fire my mommy ??????

YA BANG! :huh: Whats going on? I saw a woman that was 87 years old and she DIDNT have red hair and she DIDNT have freckles! :mad:

Ok..... someone passed out on the dance floor in the lounge. Somehow the mattress in Room 19 is MISSING! Plus we are out of flour! There is a trail of flour going to the back of the B&B and down to the lake!!!! :huh:

But dear lord.... there is some GREAT smoked pork at the buffet warmers! OHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!! :mrgreen: Who made this?

Also there is a list of food ingredients to order, but I dont recognize the hand writing. :ermm:

Can someone get the vegis out of the jacuzzi?!

scooping out jacuzzi
dragging out passed out customer
running out for flour searching for missing mattress
but to no avail.
don't know the writing either sush... sorry

Writing was mine...(it was absolutely perfect penmanship, wasn't it? lol ) I had a MEAN writing teacher....and I am a list maker...so it must be mine....
Let's check for sure....yes....Coke...Pizza...that's my list alright! I have to go to the store anyway...so I'll pick up this stuff....Middie! did you already get the flour? ok....missing mattress...let's see....I found it! The kids were using it for a trampoline in room 204! Hey!!!! There's a window broken in there too....oh no! I wonder if one of the kids bounced out the window! I'm checking!!!!!!!!

kaylinda i did get the flour !!!!!!
i don't see any kids outside anywhere.
should we take the cost of the window
and add it onto their credit card ?
sush what do we do about broken windows ?
oh i'm the one who made the smoked pork.
glad you liked it !!!! there is some steamed
veggies too.

Started My Power Walking today just wanted to drop bye and say hey to you all, I could use a coffee if you have any Please !:rolleyes:

there's always coffee on hand maidrite.
wait right here *running into kitchen*

*running back out of kitchen*
here ya go maidrite, one large hot
coffe ready to go for ya. enjoy your
walk !!

*whew* done !!!!!!
*collapsing into recliner

it only took me 12 whole hours
to clean this place top to bottom !

maybe tomorrow i'll tackle the grotto

okay not a single soul in the past 3 hours *sigh*
*leaving a note on the counter*

Tired,
Went to bed. Help yourself to whatever
you want but you BETTER clean up after
yourself or I'm coming to find you and take
away some karma !

With Love,

Middie

hi! (hi, middie:) )

i haven't been here for awhile. oh, the trippiest thing just happened- as i was typing that, that song, 'it's been awhile' came on.

where's my rhinestone apron? has anyone seen it?

Bang accidently drives car into lobby. Ughhhh:mad: Gets out of car and bleeds all over the carpet then passes out after doin some projectile vomiting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom