Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thier...... Hot turkey sandwich with Ranch dressing and mashed potatos AND gravy WITH a HUGE iced regular coke. TAAA DAAA!! Here ya go and I hope your lessons go well!! :)

PDS....... Peach margarita with REAL peaches in it, sugar around the rim and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. CHECK!
*running around kitchen like crazy man*
*getting margarita glass that is 2 feet tall* *wheeling out margarita on dolly* *putting LONG straw in glass*

Here ya GO! :) 8)

Sushi, you do the kitchen, I'll cover the drinks, and refill the pork rinds. Want me to show people to their tables too?

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Thier...... Hot turkey sandwich with Ranch dressing and mashed potatos AND gravy WITH a HUGE iced regular coke. TAAA DAAA!! Here ya go and I hope your lessons go well!! :)

PDS....... Peach margarita with REAL peaches in it, sugar around the rim and a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. CHECK!
*running around kitchen like crazy man*
*getting margarita glass that is 2 feet tall* *wheeling out margarita on dolly* *putting LONG straw in glass*

Here ya GO! :) 8)

LOL! You'll find me dozing under the table after I drink that Sushi! Yummmmy!

Thanks, Alix and Sushi! That's a regular coke, and I was kind of expecting bread dressing/stuffing, not ranch salad dressing. Could you scrape off the ranch dressing, please? Sushi, why are you making such a cranky face? And do you always sweat this much?

You know, those pork rinds aren't sitting quite right...The smell reminds me of...styrofoam popcorn? I think my ibs symptoms are coming back...Excuse me...(Runnning to the poorly ventilated loo...)

Thier.... my cousin is dying..... Im a bit sad. :-(

*bringing back sandwich into kitchen*
*scraping off ranch dressing*
*plopping on turkey dressing with cranberries and putting gravy on the side in a ramakin (small bowl)*
*bringing back to Thier and refilling drink* :)

Whew. I'm back. Thanks, Sushi, but after that session in the wc, I don't really feel like eating any more. :-( Could you pack up my lunch and drink in a takeout carton?

Wait a minute, what's this "Pepto Bismol Pink" paint doing on my tushie???? What the...!!!!!!

Sushi! Two orders of turpentine to go! *packing thiers lunch*

Sorry about the paint ladies! I'll put that sign back up!

Ok Alix Here is what a "Canteen" is its a loose meat (Loose Hamburgar Sandwich) and You can only get them in OTTUMWA IOWA from the Canteen Lunch in the Alley. (Yes I shared this Info with Barbara and I even bought her a Couple.) There is nothing like them the Hamburgar is steam cooked so all the fat is gone and the meat is still very tender put mustard ketchup or Vine Ripened Tomatoes on it Cheese kind of like Cheese Wiz @ a little salt if you like pickles you just have to have one when you walk into this place its like a blast from the past you sit down in a place not changed from 1927. there which has been ran by older Ladies since 1927.

hmmm, never had a canteen, but i've had a loose meat sandwich (a maid rite) in aledo, il. years ago. best sloppy joe-like sandwich i've ever had.

Now for you CrewSK, Chocolate Rice my Mother made it from us as a treat. I will have to probe me sisters to see if they have the recipe my mother made everything from scratch. But this will work for a cheat. Make your rice as normal, Hopefully it turns out fluffy and moist, Add Chocolate Pudding stir well then if you like add walnuts fresh and moist. This isn't exactly moms but it is as close as I have come.

Dorito, Fresh vine ripe tomato, and Mustard Sandwiches, Option no Mustard but Add Bacon and Mayo. I Love it when a pLan comes together.

Back
Top Bottom