Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's also the travelling apron... after posting those pics sush, you are in pretty good with all the ladies at DC!!! :LOL:

Middie, youre on to something! What potatos shall we serve?
Thanks KS! :wub: I JUST got a hair cut AND Im using a new hair gel!!
32.gif

you'll love it sush just trust me on this.
aww a present for me ??
*running down to room*

Seeing a key... wondering what it's for ?

a wooden box ?

*unlocking box*...
oh sush it looks JUST like
the ring my mom was going to give me.
tell ya the story later
where did you find this ??????

I LOVE IT !!!

*tears in eyes*

Ummmmmm I gave you a necklace. :unsure: It has a beautiful blue stone thingy in it. :unsure: Ruby or saphire. Im not good with this stuff. I just wanted to say thank you for all you have done over the last year at the B&B / Cafe. *pulling collar* *sweating*
14.gif
But I hope you like it! Youre a special member of the B&B and its been a year. So I just wanted to say thank you. :) Ummmmmmm........ ahhhhhhhhhh..... Im going to my office to make sure that all the other gifts for the "one year" crowd are what I ordered. Middie your a special woman (not like the type that rides the small bus!!) and not only do I love you but so many other people DO. Youre the best. :) :flowers:

It is a sapphire hon ! honest it's my birthstone !!
not is it just a sapphire...
but it's a natural star
sapphire !!!

Sush I LOVE it !!!!!!!!
And I Love You Too !!

How can I thank you enough ???

A hug would be perfect! :mrgreen: And ummmmmm...... could you clean room 12? Here are some gloves and a air mask. I think they endulged in our Valentines Day half off liquer.......never mind. I will have our cleaning bots do it. You just have a relaxing tea and hop into the jacuzzi. I will over see everything! Thanks for everything you have done and helped with over the past year! :mrgreen:

((( HUGE HUG )))

Sush. I'll take a rain check
on the jacuzzi though.
Think I'm just gonna head right
to dreamland. See ya tomorrow !
Goodnight, love ya again !

*kiss on cheek*

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Yea. Something creamy. Garlic but a twist of Ireland. Not sure what should be in it though.
6.gif

Okay Sush how bout some kind of creamy mashed potato AND augratin potatoes made with irish cheddar cheese ?

what you think about steaks with irish mashed potatoes and whisky-cream sauce?
or some salmon with minced potatoes?
Can't our supplier get some real irish whiskey?

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]javascript:history.back()[/FONT]

oh guiness... I wonder if this is the same thing that I already known and drunk... I know it as a beer :) ... Can I have one? :ermm: Because we don't have it here and as you know I can't come here so often. Please serve me just one irish beer. I'm waiting here with my irish setter. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom