Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:huh: Ok...... Im burning the 'slicker' in the fireplace! AND.... Im going to paint the wagon black with racing stripes!! I feel all ICKY now. :yuk: Im going to take a shower.... with bleach!!

I'm sooo sorry....
1.gif

It was early afternoon here, so I thought you could wake up, too....:mrgreen:
I have some Spaghetti with Pesto.. anyone interested?

hmmm I could offer you some whiskey, Becherovka, Slivovitz or a Schierker, wich is a german herb brand, very high recommended....
89.gif

Hmmmmm.... something light. Bang Bang (hope hes alright I havent seen him on here in months!) made a wine cellar with a LOT of great wines. How about a german white wine?
4.gif

ok. I just want some wine please. Thats Tawney Frogmouth. Hes our masscott that lives in the palm tree in the atrium. If you look at the first 10 pages of the thread you will find the palm tree. And if you look around the 2000-3000 posts you will find Tawney came in via a crate that we all werent expecting. It was after the Emu that was dyed blue because of an automatic cleaner malfunctioned in the male washroom. Dont ask. :mellow: At the time this was called The Cafe and originally only had one room. We built all of this over time. We were posting about 100 times a day on this thread. Not so active now, but still going VERY well! :mrgreen:

Cara, he licks! Watch it! Thats how he shows his affection...... I think. :unsure: Plus you have to climb the ladder to get to him. He likes to keep to himself. He occasionally swoops down and licks people. :ermm:
If you want to order some wine, here is the number for our distributor. And here are the keys to my office. Its in back of The Lounge. Dont go over $1,200 bucks! :)

*stuffing face with food* Im confused. :wacko: Cara we have a distributor that sells us wine wholesale. You can use them but no one else. We have a deal with them. The sauce is GREAT by the way! Thanks! *DING dong* Thats the recieving area. Are we expecting a package?!?! :huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom