Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm asking you , I guess thats tawkin to ya Jkath, Hows things Going ? Hello Gang. Middie I didn't get here for the Show do you think you could Model again ???????? :LOL: I Love This Crazy Place and All of you ! :cool:

Steak please! I'd like one, medium well, stuffed with bleu cheese....a baked potato with butter, sour cream, chives, cheese and bacon....a salad with tomatoes, croutons, carrots, cucumbers too, please. Oh! and how about some freshly baked brown bread with butter?
*Plate whooshes onto table*

Wow! Sushi, you're quick! Thanks!

Yup! Im quick! Mainly because I made that for ME. :glare: It was already done. But hey! You have great taste! Seriously, I made meatloaf with blue cheese in it tonight. It was GOOOOOOOD! :chef: Anyhow, I still have 5 steaks left! So, order one before I put em in the refrig.
Also, playing tonight in The Lounge.... a John Mellon sound-a-like! So get your drinks ordered and lets have some FUN! :punk: :w00t2:

May I have one? Medium rare...oh...and I would like 57 sauce and horseradish. Don't let that hurt your feelings Sushi...I use them on my baked potato. Thank you so much!

Hey ya go Kaylinda! I replaced the garlic smashed potato, with a baked one. I carmelized some onions and mushrooms for ya too. ENJOY! :chef: Heres some iced tea.... not sure what you wanted to drink.

And KS.... ahhhhh yea. Melloncamp. :LOL: Hope he didnt hear that. :ermm:

Got a nice rib eye hiding in there, Sushi? Always game for a great steak, rib eye or prime rib preferred. Some mashed spuds loaded with butter and cream (garlic is good too) and a great big brewski to wash it all away. Does life get any better? :cool:

I have to say that is one of lifes perfect meals! Here you go! ENJOY! :chef:
Not sure what beer you wanted. So I gave ya a pitcher of Miller Lite. :rolleyes: I'll bring it in the Lounge so you can enjoy the show tonight!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
I have to say that is one of lifes perfect meals! Here you go! ENJOY! :chef:
Not sure what beer you wanted. So I gave ya a pitcher of Miller Lite. :rolleyes: I'll bring it in the Lounge so you can enjoy the show tonight!

Perfect! You da man! :cool:

4.gif
Hey! Whats with the drums last night???!! I only slept 6 hours! Cara you BETTER be making kunch for us today!! Im going out in the back to get some wood for the fireplace.
23.gif

Thank goodness we found out that was Cara! I thought it was the water heater acting up!

That's a lot of wood, Sush! I like the little red wagon you're toting it in. Goes well with your little yellow rain slicker.

Back
Top Bottom