Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_97737_0_e540c0c47d25d46450b99e99e0c53f24.gif
Nobody move. Is there an Alix and a Bang here? I have a warrant for their arrest.

wasabi said:
Norg, your post brought back childhood memories. Vicks was a cure- all in my family. Did you know that if you have a cold sore, a dab of vicks will heal it fast? JFYI.

wow, did not know that, thanks so much. I guess this is why I always have Eucalyptus branches in the winder in my home.

Calling all cars,calling all cars, Bang is on the run riding a Emu...........Emu?

Maidrite what are your qualifications? Its between you and this guy ---->
3.gif
Smash Utugoo and he works for hamburgers. :) He dosent really speak much English though. :ermm:

Last edited:
i'm mad at my boyfriend, so to make him mad, i'm going to get fat.:pig: so i'll start with chicken wings, double bleu cheese dressing, and 2 beers. for my salad go easy on the lettuce but double up on the bleu cheese dressing. add in extra croutons, thanks. i'll also take a ribeye, 2 baked potatoes with double butter and double sour cream, buttered peas, an extra basket of dinner rolls with extra butter, a vanilla shake, and for dessert, 2 slices of cheesecake with sweetened strawberries.

wait, i changed my mind. i'm not hungry so i'll just get drunk instead. one bottle of a nicely priced red, please. dry and tannic. and a basket of bread, no butter, please. thanks. that's a lot easier than getting fat.:wacko: :wacko:

Sorry Luvs.... no alcohol for you. You have been sick and we want you well! SO....... here are chicken wings with bleu cheese dressing, a ribeye AND 2 baked potatoes with garlic butter and sour cream plus buttered peas. :mrgreen:

Ahhhhh thanks, Sush, I really needed that...but next time a little mixer please? Oh... and I'm ready for the next one.....

All that talk about Easter Dinner! Not doing it this year - gonna rest on my laurels! (boxcar sized that they may be!)

Back
Top Bottom