Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, Wasabi.............catch! (sliding down an even larger platter her way, after noticing she's brought along some hawaiian friends)

Mahalo.The bruddas I brought over are huge. The large platter will do to start.:pig:

jkath said:
The electrician still isn't here. Anyone want some artichokes & melted butter? I just cooked up a load of 'em.

Tired of wating....I will bring my own electrician. He is an illegal but works his tan butt off and is cheap. In fact I am firing all the laborers and replacing them with illegals from mexico. Great workers. Found some at Walmart too. Alix needs to start cooking up refried beans, corn cakes,and tacos. Wait...I can get my good friend Roberto to do it.

Last edited:
Got some dancers from Miami. Do you like them?

Attachments

• SCA0008.jpg
    SCA0008.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 105
Wasabi, I've just finished roasting a few turkeys - here ya go - and a vat of gah-lic mashed potatoes too.

And, of course, pitchers of Mudbug's limoncello for everyone! Salut!

Bangbang said:
Got some dancers from Miami. Do you like them?

Whew! They're fast!

Hey, Bang, while your friend Roberto is preparing the meal for our new electrical team, can he also make me a plate of shredded beef flautas in flour tortillas? I'd also like fresh pico di gaillo on top with avocados. And some mexican fry bread, while he's at it.....Tell him muchas gracias from me. Thanks!

Well, my bananas are getting over ripe while I'm here, so I'd better go turn them into a banana bread! Be back in a bit.

(tossing keys & apron to Bangbang....walking out....'bye!)

Zzzzzzzzzz...Wha?? What was that? *Alix stumbles toward kitchen after being asleep in the massage chairs all afternoon* Smells like we need some air freshener in there! Whoo! I love Mexican food but wow! *Hits big orange button to sanitize kitchen*

I'm going to set up a 2000 gallon Sal****er tank in the Lounge. Going shoppin for equipment. Oh yeh....building a Helo Pad on the roof. I am suggesting new uniforms for the waiters and waitresses. Low cut blouses and short skirts for the gals and zuit suits for the men. Hey....bringing in some dance instructers for Crewsk and anyone else that wants to dance in the lounge.

Attachments

• jive1.jpg
    jive1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 75
Bangbang!
Ewwwww!
(musta run out of the industrial sized bottle of Beano I gave him for Christmas)

Low cut blouses? nooooooo. Don't want any accidents near the fryer- remember Crewsk's problem!

I'll take turkey on foccacia, with fresh spinach, sliced tomatoes & a big drizzle of balsamic, thanks!

(my banana bread smells so good right now - 12 minutes to go...)

(Here's a Lucy Ricardo moment for you all - I was putting away the ingreds after I put the breads in the oven. So, here goes jkath, with the giant tupperware canister that holds the 5 pounds of flour.....she walks to the cupboard, and tips it ever so slightly, so it will fit the small space...and then she notices the lid isn't sealed....and 4 pounds of flour are on the floor.....yes, this did really happen just now)

CLEAN UP ON AISLE 5!!

jkath, I have days like that ALL the time. My last one was rice all over the floor about 5 days ago.

that makes me feel much better!

(well, that and carbs!)

See y'all later - time to check on the loaves & finish with the chicken dinner.

toodles!

Suffering with an eye infection/cat hair eye irritation today...Anybody got a cure? Just the little fan in the computer makes my eye go crazy. I'm typing with one eye closed.

I'd like some comfort food. Could someone whip up a hot turkey sandwich with potatoes and gravy and a big iced Coke? :(

Hmmm...No one wants to cook for the strange woman who's squinting like a pirate. I'll just do it mySELF! (said the Little Red Hen). And she did. :chris:

Here you go, their, I just made a huge and I mean HUGE batch of in the kitchen's Braised Short Ribs along with buttered noodles and they are way too good to keep all to myself!

Comfort food coming up!

Back
Top Bottom