Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a coffee tree.

img_92824_0_3494913cd3398e68833aebab4ac7a886.jpg

Alix: Thanks for the $20. The restaurant's looking better all the time! Great work!! Not that I can be bought...I'm just more open minded than I was a few hours ago. And my ibs seems to have subsided. :cool: If the tummy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy...Or was that "If mama..."? Go crew!

I'm ba ack! Did y'all miss me? Sushi, I can take the bar for a bit if you like. One cosmo coming right up norgeskog.

Sushi, I think that burnt smell might be the really big beans I tried to roast in your new roaster...they were kinda big so I turned the heat up really high and well...lets just say its a good thing the fire extinguisher was still back there from ronjohns little grill episode.

Sowwy.:-(

*wipping off equipment* *washing floors* *dumping out old ice* *looking for RonJohn under the bar*

Ok whos opening? I have to goto sleep. Im so tired. argh...

Hey, I slept in guys! *tying apron on*

middie, heres your french toast and fruit.

Coffee for you crewsk, and one for bucky. Where'd mudbug go?

Anyone need anything else? I'll be here for a bit. Hope Sushi is up soon.

Heres your AMERICAN toast..... sausage (not spicy) and fruit (strawberry, kiwi and banana with a coconut cream)

ANNNNND your ICE cold glass of Milk. :)

ENJOY Middie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudbug.... thanks for taking care of those coconuts aka giant coffee beans. :LOL:

I would love a cup of black coffee and an everything bagel with whitefish salad, lox spread, lox, Jarlsberg cheese, tomato, onion, and lettuce please. Thank you :)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Ohhh good morning ALix! :)

Morning handsome! What do you want me to handle? I can pour coffee all around (Kona anyone?) while you do the kitchen stuff.

Alix if you would like to do DA coffee and are ya any good with bakery stuff???? Cauce I SUCK!

Heres a "everything" bagel we JUST got in from the bakery down the road..... I have salmon salad if thats alright. BUT here is youre lox and the spead with capers! Jarlsberg chese and RIPE and juice tomato, red onion and some killer romaine lettuce! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

I'll have a cup of that coffee too, thanks.

Good morning my friends! I've missed you all so!

I will only be on a bit here and there for another 2 weeks till I finish up a major project. Feel free to pm me anytime.

:)

Back
Top Bottom