Do chicks really dig scars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL BT!

I am not one who would go looking for a man with scars, but if a man I was interested in had scars it wouldn't have chased me away.

A scar by itself doesn't really intrique anyone--it's the story behind the scar.

:)Barbara

I have a dang good story for mine.

I have a dang good story for mine.
See what I added to my post after you posted this. That was an interesting story!

I don't know how James (Maidrite) has gotten through life without a zillion scars. Someday one of us will have to fill you in on all the ways he should have been dead before reaching adulthood!

:)Barbara

a boar. man thats gotta hurt. im going to lunch RQ(real quick) so when i get back i might post my story. its kinda long.

That was sweet, thanks. Yeah im a pretty focused kinda person. My problem is i want to grow up fast but like you said i have to be patient and faithful. I just know that the next step in my life is marriage and alot of kids. ok 5 kids thats a good number. Hopefully she will want to have that many children. LOL i dont plan on getting any more scars or at least not for a while. man im just excited to bring kids into the world and experience the thrill and joy of teaching them and also being with them and listening to them tell there stories about there day. any way i have always wondered about the whole scar thing. lol;)
All kidding and scars aside, I have to say it's lovely hearing a man speak so openly about how he feels and his excitement over having a family. I think all guys actually have thoughts and feelings, but it's sort of a theory at this point because ya'll rarely express them. :) Honestly, I think a guy that talks is way more attractive than any scars or tattoos or piercings he might have. You'll be a wonderful dad, but take your time finding the right wife so that you'll be able to enjoy your 5 kids together for the rest of your lives!

yup. otherwise it's he11, and you end up having to shove all of your feelings down into your gut, kepping it there with all of that black stuff and goo, like a real man!

Yes i have been working on expressing feelings. Its something that is not easy for me to do and i read a book called love and respect that talks about how to connect with your spouse. women=love such as emotional connection,closeness,openness and what not and men=respect such as they are appreciated for what they do. and that there spouse supports them in there hobbies. I do sometimes feel weird telling others this but i find it important at the same time because it gets me out of my comfort zone. Now to actually tell someone with words is a lil harder than typing it out. and thanx for your comments. ok now i feel weird...lol

women=love such as emotional connection,closeness,openness and what not and men=respect such as they are appreciated for what they do. and that there spouse supports them in there hobbies.

Ah, grasshopper, you have much to learn. :LOL:

You should consciously try to remove your dualistic view of the human species. These attributes you speak of are common to both sexes.....they are common to the human condition. Men need love and to be connected with others just as women need to be praised for a job well done and made to feel that they and their efforts are appreciated. Men can be emotional and chatty, and women can be sullen and withdrawn. Ones sex does not determine ones feelings, actions, or needs!

Now, snatch this Bud Light from my hand! :ROFLMAO:

[/color]

Ah, grasshopper, you have much to learn. :LOL:

You should consciously try to remove your dualistic view of the human species. These attributes you speak of are common to both sexes.....they are common to the human condition. Men need love and to be connected with others just as women need to be praised for a job well done and made to feel that they and their efforts are appreciated. Men can be emotional and chatty, and women can be sullen and withdrawn. Ones sex does not determine ones feelings, actions, or needs!

Now, snatch this Bud Light from my hand! :ROFLMAO:

I agree with that 100%. The book was discussing more of a universal principal for women and men. I mean heck yeah im gonna compliment my wife and say a dang good job done. lol. ill also support her in her hobbies. ok back to scars now. any of you guys have some cool ones

If you think you are going to learn all about women by a book you got another think coming!! hahaha

Just when you think you understand what to do with them they throw you a curve ball.

If you think you are going to learn all about women by a book you got another think coming!! hahaha

Just when you think you understand what to do with them they throw you a curve ball.

LOL, i know. it was an interesting book though. i prefer Halo the fall of reach, now thats a good book

Heh, I’m a walking scar. I think that’s all that holds me together for the most part!

Got small (hard to see) scars on each corner of my lip except for the bottom left side. Top left I got hit with a softball that split my whole lip in two and took 27 stitches to fix. Top right I got hit by a flying tin can = 4 stitches. Bottom left a flying seashell = 3 stitches.

The biggest scar is my right leg. From the knee down to the ankle is nothing but scar tissue. Goofing with gasoline when I was 12, I got set on fire. Stop, Drop, and roll took care of most of it (that really does work!!!), but the gas was really soaked into my pants leg and didn’t go out. Had heavy 3rd degree burns that required 2 surgeries and 33 days in the hospital as well as 3 months of therapy after release. The skin grafts from that gave me some nice rectangular scars (strips) on my upper-right thigh where the donor skin from.

Last edited:
NICE work keltin. Kids and fire. I was the same but i ended up burning down my neighbors field and trees. i was so screwed. man good times i tell ya what

I was goofing off with my sister when I was probably 8 or so and cut my tounge on one of those curtain hanger hooks. My mom took me into the Hospital and they told her they didnt stitch tounges but once they looked at it they siad that they would have to do that one. haha

No clue how many times I have been in for stitches. Problem is that my youngest (20 months) is taking after me. He fell a couple weeks ago and got a scar on his forehead in the same place I have one! But they just used superglue for him. haha

so does super clue work pretty good. i have never used it. i just let it bleed and coagulate and then get back to what i was doing. there has been times when i probably should have gotten stitches or used super clue.

Oh yeah, superglue is the best! I learned that trick from a surgeon years ago and the kids like it so much better than the old needle and thread! Heck some of my boys are probably at least 1/4 superglue by now!

I’ve had well over 200 stitches and 50 staples during my illustrious career, and I have a feeling it’s far from over....but I am getting better! The last set of stitches I got a few years ago weren’t my fault. I was T-Bone by an idiot in a Ford F150.....and I was driving a 95 Saturn (thin metal and lots of plastic)!

The impact and resulting push took the whole door (with the automatic seat belt) off as well as most of the rear quarter panel. Somehow in the bump and grind I got a huge gash in my left side that took 10 stitches. I also had a collapsed lung which was a whole lot of fun.

Oh yeah, superglue is the best! I learned that trick from a surgeon years ago and the kids like it so much better than the old needle and thread! Heck some of my boys are probably at least 1/4 superglue by now!

DANG dude. thats alot of carnage in your family. You know where south mountain is. there is a great bike trail up there in corner canyon. i flipped my bike going off a drop off. The first time i went mountain biking and i decided to try jacobs ladder. there is a drop off there and i leaned way to far back and flipped backwards landed on me back. lots of cuts from the rocks. could have used superglue then. lol.

EDIT....

I though NAchef posted this.. my bad.

I’ve had well over 200 stitches and 50 staples during my illustrious career, and I have a feeling it’s far from over....but I am getting better! The last set of stitches I got a few years ago weren’t my fault. I was T-Bone by an idiot in a Ford F150.....and I was driving a 95 Saturn (thin metal and lots of plastic)!

The impact and resulting push took the whole door (with the automatic seat belt) off as well as most of the rear quarter panel. Somehow in the bump and grind I got a huge gash in my left side that took 10 stitches. I also had a collapsed lung which was a whole lot of fun.
WOW, dang dude

Back
Top Bottom