Duhhh....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smoke king

Sous Chef
After many months on DC, yesterday (9/11) I finally clicked on "user CP'-and among other things, I discovered people have been sending me Karma!!!

Sooo.. in light of this I'd like to thank, in no particular order, LEFSElover, grantskat, ladycook61, jkath, sattie (sattie, when I lost my furbaby this summer, your kindness helped me more thanyou can ever possibly know), texasgirl and fishersmom for the Karma and the kind words. And the same goes out to all of those whos karma has since "dropped off" that page. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and apologize for my ignorance-I am not an ungrateful person-clueless maybe, but by no means ungrateful!!!

In my own defense, I just got my first computer for Christmas 07, so I am still kind of a cyber-idiot!!!

Rest assured, personal thanks are forthcoming-:chef:

The reputation thing is the karma thing. If you click on the User CP link at the top of the page you will see the most recent people who left you some.

I'm so embarased! I had no idea about viewing karma!!:blush::blush: I saw the green bars at the top but I thought it was just a kind of rep scoring....lol sorry and thank you also for the kind karma!

No need for apologies, hehe. Until you get a chance to look around, you dont' know what is there. I surely didn't take it as you being ungrateful!! I forget about it a lot, to tell the truth. I will go a month without rememebering it's there, lol

Back
Top Bottom