Eeeek! now I need some help/prayers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GOOD NEWS! Nothing is worse than a missing baby! So glad Reboot is home safe. Lots of cuddles and treats in order.

I hate my cats being outside, but they love it .. now that's it's freezing cold, they have the good sense to come back in quickly. :) I'm so glad reboot is back safe and sound, and she will remember this and not hide so readily next time :)

Oh, what good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only imagine your profound sense of relief!!! Love happy endings!

YT,
great news,
it's awful to not beable to find a pet..We lost a darling kitty about 20 years ago and the kids were devistated. After about 2 years, they didn't ask about ceasar anymore..One day my oldest son opened the back door to go outside and a full grown black cat came running into the house and went right to the spot we use to keep the food and water dish for ceasar!!! It was out kitty, someone had caught him up and kept him inside, til he finally escaped and came home..He then never left the yard til he got his angel wings 15 years later! WELCOME HOME REBOOT:)

kadesma

YT, I was offline all night and day I had no idea what was happening!! I am soooo happy everything turned out okay!! Give her a huge moggy hug for me!!

Excellent cat names. I always get worried when one of ours goes missing for any length of time. Glad to hear she came back.

lol yt, i can imagine your neighbors must have thought you finally blew a gasket, walking thru their yards and down the road shouting "reboot! reboot!" :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

yt

Prayers help, especially when you have animal that wants to roam. Thankful she is where she is supposed to be. Just like people, animals must take things for granted too. Knowing you will always be there. I am sure she got lots of love when she returned. Watch so she doesn't look for all this attention again. Your other cat may want to do the same thing. To me, animals are more understanding than humans. Just my own opinion.

Sorry I missed your initial post but thrilled to read that reboot was found safe and sound. I can't imagine the turmoil you went through.....I know I'd of been out of my mind. My cat Trinket (12 years old) has never been outside other than in my arms heading for the car. I truely don't think she'd know what to do. I always tell her after I come in from the bitter cold......"Trinket can I tell you again how lucky you are" :) .....never loved an animal like her before.

I'm sure reboot learnt a hard lesson and won't be sneaking out again.....at least not in the cold.

Back
Top Bottom