For old lang syne my dear, for old lang syne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wasabi

Executive Chef
Happy New Year, Dear Friends.

img_208798_0_403029496ba5c80774c2dd2303d8bbbc.gif

Thanks Wasabl!
I hope each and everyone of you has a fantastic wonderful happy
Year!

Hey everyone - party as hardy as you want ... but if you drink, don't drive - if you drive make sure you haven't been drinking, have a valid driver's license, and current insurance!

I think I can safely speak for all of the Site Helpers and Administrators at DiscussCooking.com - we love you and want to see you safe and healthy in the new year!

I wish everyone here at DC,wherever on earth he or she is located, a happy New Year with health and luck!
We won't drive, we party with friends and stay there ;o)

Happy New Year to everyone! My wishes are for all my friends here to have a happier, healthier and more prosperous year! Stay safe tonight and watch out for the ones that just don't seem to care if they have been drinking and get behind the driver's seat.

Attachments

• NewYearInMauveWP.jpg
    NewYearInMauveWP.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 225
bucky... I'll use the extra second to make our New Years kiss last a little longer.

Thanks for letting me know!!

No drivin' here, Michael. We are so over that these days.

Coupla feel-good movies to watch tonight ("Millions" and "March of the Penguins"), then off to bed and then get ready for the big to-do tomorrow.

However y'all celebrate tonight - have fun, kiss a lot of people, and laissez les bon temps rouler!

Happy New Year friends..I'll echo what others have said, stay safe, have fun, may this new year bring each of you the best that is to be had..Thank you all for your friendship. It t is so wonderful to chat with you all each day, something I look forward to.

kadesma:)

Sending all of you a Happy New Years Greeting and wish only the best for all of us in 2006.
Marge

Back
Top Bottom