"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 12-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #31
Everymom

And for my friend LP, a lovely little blast of arctic air above the Vancouver area ought to suffice for some EXCELLENT snow fall. Putting a bit of polarizing magic into the snow, and presto! Snow balls raining down upon you. HA! See what happens when you mess with me?

As for you Chief, I'm stirring up some trouble in that lake of yours. I got one of my elf buddies to take an icicle and stir up your little "pond". There is a giant ice wall forming around you and soon you will not be able to get any of your projectiles free. GET 'IM GIRLS!

Old 12-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #32
Master Chef

LP, who says the gals are winning! My snowbomber s flying high and free, and is fully loaded. And with my rapidly expanding instant snow bombs, I don't care what the outside ambient temperature is. You're gonna get snowed on, heavily. Muahahahaha.

Alix, a little ice wall can stop me? Ha. I have martial arts skills. Oh, you forgot about that didn't ya. Now granted, you can make an ice wall that I can't readily put my fist through. But from that discipline, and a little physics knowledge, I understand the concepts of force, and know that large force concentrated in a small area creates great stress. I also can figure out the resonant frequency of ice, and use sound to make it shatter itself, just as that old memorex comercial where the ladie's voice shatters a crystal glass. And if those don't work, I've always got my chainsaw to cut a hole in the ice large enough for my sub to surface and launch.

Mostly, you have just made yourself a major target. I haven't yet used teh ballistic missilles with the snow warheads yet. Oh, and just for fun, I made the missile bodies out of waffle cones, so that you can re-use them for making ice cream cone deserts. Now let's see, where did I put that sonic disrupter, and wheres that resonant frequency formula. I just had it. Oh, there it is... Hope you have warm clothes on, Alix.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:00 PM   #33
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Chief knows engineering...I know science fiction:

"Lucifer's Hammer" - RuLIT.Net - 23

muahahahahahahaha!
Old 12-14-2012, 09:32 PM   #34
Chef Extraordinaire

Oh dear Lord. I am beginning to be grateful that we have no snow yet. Here's hoping for a blizzard of record breaking proportions. I have to send all that snow somewhere and it is going to be aimed at all of you. I will be lost in a snowdrift six feet high with my white fur coat and you won't be able to single me out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!