Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for letting us know, it's always worrisome when not knowing.

I will also tell one of my best friends how you did. She suffers from AFIB as well and I want to encourage her with some good results from treatments!

So glad everything is going well for you, and good on Jeannie! for looking after you so well!

Ross, glad to hear you are doing well after your rough patch. Get in the kitchen for some culinary therapy.

SO and I got back from our trip last night. Our granddaughter's wedding was lovely. She and her husband went to Hawaii for the honeymoon.

We spent this past week with SO's sister and BIL. More about that later.

Both of our checked bags were misplaced so we came home empty-handed. Mine was just delivered. Still waiting for SO's.

As annoying as losing ones luggage is, at least it is only luggage MIA and not either of you! ;) :LOL:

Glad you had a good time, betcha still glad to get home tho.

Getting back home is always a good feeling.

I have never been a happy traveller. I'm not afraid to fly, but I dislike it intensely. It's crowded, uncomfortable and stressful. Not to mention, It's no fun wearing mask for eight hours straight. My hat's off to those who do so every day.

Getting back home is always a good feeling.

I have never been a happy traveller. I'm not afraid to fly, but I dislike it intensely. It's crowded, uncomfortable and stressful. Not to mention, It's no fun wearing mask for eight hours straight. My hat's off to those who do so every day.

This is why we simply take our home (2nd home) with us! It allows us to sleep in our own bed and take our family with us!

smileys-camping-012488.gif

IMG_4192 (2).jpg

Thanks for letting us know, it's always worrisome when not knowing.

I will also tell one of my best friends how you did. She suffers from AFIB as well and I want to encourage her with some good results from treatments!

So glad everything is going well for you, and good on Jeannie! for looking after you so well!

Thank you, dragnlaw. :)

I would, certainly advise your friend to inquire about the cardioversion procedure. I had not known about it until my cardiologist scheduled me. Its early days but, I am very impressed so far.

Ross

Thank you, taxlady. Happy to be posting again. :)

I did read posts most days, even without a desire for food. Nosy me?. ;)

Ross
I'm happy to see that you're posting again!

And speaking of "nosy"...I would occasionally check your profile to see if you had peeked in recently. Wanted to make sure you were on this side of the daisies, you know. ;)

CG - I once woke up and realized I had no aches and pains. I was afraid to move because I wasn't sure....

if I did, aches and pains would start up again.

or ... I was dead. In either case I didn't want to find out.

I didn't move until the dog jumped on my belly and told me Yes! I now had to go to the bathroom!

I just read an older thread. There is a comment by "Kayelle.

It dawned on me that I hadn't seen her posting lately. I checked and it seems the her last posts were in July of this year.

Am I wrong (I hope) or is she MIA?

Ross

No, I also have been looking for her. That post in July mentioned she went thru a bit of a rough time?

Sure hope to see her soon. :ermm: :(

I just read an older thread. There is a comment by "Kayelle.

It dawned on me that I hadn't seen her posting lately. I checked and it seems the her last posts were in July of this year.

Am I wrong (I hope) or is she MIA?

Ross
No, I also have been looking for her. That post in July mentioned she went thru a bit of a rough time?

Sure hope to see her soon. :ermm: :(
Kayelle did have a tough time during the pandemic, and Cheryl had a difficult time after the earthquake near her home. Both of them sort of petered out. I miss them and I hope they're both doing well.

Back
Top Bottom