Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ALOHA ALL!!!
I've finally come out the end of this ordeal that I've had to face.
I have a couple of more procedures to endure, but I'm getting there and I have been cooking for my DH.
I can still only eat a few things; I have to eat several very small meals per day as well a protein shake to help maintain my weight.
But, ya know, I'm getting there.
I'll post up some of the meals I've been able to cobble together for DH.

Hey, @Kaneohegirlinaz, good to see you again - and you made it back before I did. Hope you're healing well.

Thought I would stop by to say...this prepping the house ready market is getting drawn out way more than I ever wanted. It seems like just when I'm ready for us to interview realtors, something else crops up. And once I get all the way through the house and think I'm finished cleaning, I notice enough dust on things (looking at you, kitchen ceiling fan lights) that I feel compelled to start all over again. Well, screw it. Dust doesn't show up in photos, does it? And the front garden needs a weeding, but the arthritis in my left thumb makes grabbing things difficult. I finally decided I'll put out an appeal in our neighborhood FB page to see if someone wants to pick up a little money by weeding it out. This getting old is...getting old. :unhappy:

I'll let you know when the most important thing gets planted in the yard - the for sale sign.

Hey, @Kaneohegirlinaz, good to see you again - and you made it back before I did. Hope you're healing well.

Thought I would stop by to say...this prepping the house ready market is getting drawn out way more than I ever wanted. It seems like just when I'm ready for us to interview realtors, something else crops up. And once I get all the way through the house and think I'm finished cleaning, I notice enough dust on things (looking at you, kitchen ceiling fan lights) that I feel compelled to start all over again. Well, screw it. Dust doesn't show up in photos, does it? And the front garden needs a weeding, but the arthritis in my left thumb makes grabbing things difficult. I finally decided I'll put out an appeal in our neighborhood FB page to see if someone wants to pick up a little money by weeding it out. This getting old is...getting old. :unhappy:

I'll let you know when the most important thing gets planted in the yard - the for sale sign.
Maybe it’s time to ‘burn the boats’* and put up the sign! 😉

1694284377059.jpeg

Stop in when you get a free minute, we miss you and are rooting for you!!!

Good luck!!!

*In the year 1519, Hernán Cortés arrived in the “New World” with 600 men, and upon arrival, made history by “burning his ships.” This sent a clear message to his men. There is no turning back!

Last edited:
Didn't you just get back from Portugal?

Why did you bother to come back? Should have just stayed there! Sour grapes popping up again LOL.

Have a wonderful time! Drink lots of wine, eat lots of pasta and don't forget the seafood!

We leave tomorrow for 2 weeks in Italy. I know, I'm supposed to post pictures, but I usually forget to take them! I'll try.....
Nice! I've spent many a day (and evening) in Cleveland's Little Italy, and visited Boston's North End a couple of times, but never the real thing. Our daughter, however, did spend three days of the twenty in Italy when her Girl Scout troop made a whirlwind trip to London and Europe. It was her favorite county - because of the boys. :LOL: And the Sistine Chapel. Can't wait to read your review - and see photos, too. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom