Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am posting this for Addie, who just had her surgery. I copied this from another thread:

I have no idea where I am posting this to. So whoever please send it to MIA. Surgery was succesful, will be out of commission for about two weeks. Thank heavens for touch typeing. Now to ifnd the angel. :angel:

I'm leaving for the Christmas holidays on Friday morning. Tomorrow is shopping day to get pressies for the kids. I might not post tomorrow so if I don't.

Very Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a fabulous festive season and please drive safely.
Love ya all xx

Snip 13 said:
I'm leaving for the Christmas holidays on Friday morning. Tomorrow is shopping day to get pressies for the kids. I might not post tomorrow so if I don't.

Very Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you all have a fabulous festive season and please drive safely.
Love ya all xx

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have a safe and happy trip.

how nice snippers, that christmas will also be a brief holiday away from home for you. enjoy yourself and your family, snips, have a happy, very happy, christmas!:)

how nice snippers, that christmas will also be a brief holiday away from home for you. enjoy yourself and your family, snips, have a happy, very happy, christmas!:)

Thank you V :) Have a lovely Christmas with your family too. I'll be back on the 27th. I think I need this break!

Love ya all xx
Snip, I hope you get this before you go. Have a wonderful Christmas yourself and safe journey there and back. Write when you get back!:)

I am posting this for Addie, who just had her surgery. I copied this from another thread:

I have no idea where I am posting this to. So whoever please send it to MIA. Surgery was succesful, will be out of commission for about two weeks. Thank heavens for touch typeing. Now to ifnd the angel. :angel:

I am ever so pleased the surgery went well Ads, happy healing :)

Love ya all xx
Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Things have been crazy around here.

We have all been taking turns with being sick. DD has been sick all this week.

I got laid off today. Not sure for how long. Last layoff lasted 4 months. Well at least I have the holidays off.

Happy Holidays everyone. I will try to be around more now that I will be home at night.

Things have been crazy around here.

We have all been taking turns with being sick. DD has been sick all this week.

I got laid off today. Not sure for how long. Last layoff lasted 4 months. Well at least I have the holidays off.

Happy Holidays everyone. I will try to be around more now that I will be home at night.

MsM! So nice to see you! Sad to hear of the sicknesses and the layoff. Sure hope things work out better for you in the coming year.

Back
Top Bottom