Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey CG!!! Was hoping you made it. Glad you are having fun. Give Lizzie hugs from me.

I'm off to Helena for four days, driving up this afternoon and coming back Thursday. Taking the laptop with me.
Um, since this is the first time I'm meeting Lizzie a hug might be awkward? :huh: At the very least I will let her know you sent one her way.

And have some fun in Helena while you're there. All work and no play, yadayadayada!

It won't be the town. Florida has its own baseball team. They only like the Red Sox when the team brings money into the local economy. :angel:
Florida actually has two baseball teams, but they are 120 and almost 150 miles away from JetBlue Park. Hardly in the same ballpark, so to speak. ;) Figured the park might have had something. Guess they're kinda blasé what with 3 in a decade. Ho-hum... :LOL:

Home again, home again. Got back late Wednesday, still crawling out from under laundry and bill-paying, et al. Took almost no pictures, might find one or two to throw in the Random Photo thread but don't hold your breathe. All I know is the best part about getting back home is my own bed. *sigh*

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll be gone again soon enough when we go to OH to spend Christmas and such with our kids! :w00t2:

...Yes, isn't it wonderful to climb into your own bed?

My own bed. My own bathroom. Although I wish I could have brought the water pressure back from anywhere we stayed on the road. We have low pressure (26 PSI) and have never bothered to install a booster pump. Now the shower diverter valve in the tub is leaking so bad I'll have to lay under the faucet to take a shower...or use Himself's shower stall. ewww! :LOL:

well good, goddess is back, and just in time for thanksgiving, too! (hiya, cg) :) but, where is harry? we finally got cg all squared away, and now harry is missing! help....

....(hiya, cg) :)....

Hi vit!
cute-whale-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

I came back yesterday because of the sad news regarding a dear friend. I was not intending to post more, but I realized something. I left because my illness was getting the best of me and I couldn't give as much to this place as I wanted. My hands won't type sometimes, my voice doesn't always work with the voice rec software and in a pain flare I can't even think sometimes.

Kadesma was here in the good and the bad. We all have good memories of how she has inspired us.

So I will be here sometimes and will disappear without notice, but don't worry. I am dealing with a lot of pain and adapting to decreasing abilities but am handling it well.

But it is definitely easier in the company of friends ... in person or virtual.

Last edited:
Well LB, you know we think often of you whether your here or not! And we all love ya whether you're here or not. So come around when you can, but know you're still "here" even when you're not.

And...I think you could use one of these:
smiley-hug008.gif

Back
Top Bottom