Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Bucky, how does it feel tp be the prodigal son returning home! You have been missed. So please stick around for awhile or at least let us know you are going. We need you here!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

*peeking in the back window* Mind if I drop back in? Sorry to have been MIA without letting you folks know where I was off to. I have no excuses. Just life and summer being busy. You know the drill.

I don't remember how long its been since I was here! I had some health issues back in May. They have no idea really what it was. Their best guess after sucking most of my blood out, ultrasounds and MRIs is that I had a stone in my liver, but it somehow passed and I'm well again. Don't want to do THAT again. Yuck. Upside was losing some weight...found it all again though! :rolleyes:

We had a couple of trips. One to Vegas to do a heli tour of the Grand Canyon, and to see the Beatles Love show. (WOW!) Then a quick trip to Montana to see Sir Paul in concert in Missoula. That man is amazing. 3 hours in blazing heat and he sounds like a dream.

Kids are both getting ready for university in a few days so things are a bit tense at the moment. I've put my hat in the ring to permanently take over this "boss" job I've been doing. I'll see how it goes.

Missed you lot! Anyone do anything particularly wild or naughty while I was away? PM me! :LOL:

You do not. OMG! Seriously??? I'm a total idiot.

Did you come to the concert? And I fell in love with Missoula and Montana over all. It was so beautiful. A bit scary driving at times, but just so pretty.

We didn't go to the concert, but were able to enjoy it as we could hear it from the park nearby. I could have wandered you around the city!

I WAS IN THE PARK FOR A WHILE!!! I'm pretty sure I'd have recognized you but what a dolt I am that I forgot you were in Missoula. Never fear, I will be returning. Hey...what's the deal with a stadium that size in a city that size? The entire population of the city could fit in that stadium.

I WAS IN THE PARK FOR A WHILE!!! I'm pretty sure I'd have recognized you but what a dolt I am that I forgot you were in Missoula. Never fear, I will be returning. Hey...what's the deal with a stadium that size in a city that size? The entire population of the city could fit in that stadium.

LOL!! It has underground flotation devices in case the valley floods...just kidding. It fills up every home game.

Which park were you in? There are many all over the city, we were in a park south of the stadium. You were likely closer to the river.

I walked over a little bridge from the stadium to the park. I think that would be west of the stadium?

Did I mention my seats were Section 1 Row 14 on the FLOOR!!!

Last edited:
That is Northwest of the stadium by the river. Where did you park your car?

It's a beautiful valley, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom