Going MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice Andy. Have a good time.
Hey, whatever happened to that colored cutlery you were going to buy for down there?

Last edited:
Have a great time Andy! Do you enjoy snorkeling? Don't forget your sunscreen!

Thanks, KL. I don't use sunscreen. I manage my time in direct sunlight and tan gradually. I tan easily due to my skin type. I seldom burn.

I really irritate SO as she has been going tanning for the past month (off and on ) to build a base and is in the sun more than I am but I keep up with no problem.

I is coming to see you Kylie. Your domain is more constant. Andy's is but a gettaway Get away get away. It's just a kiss away kiss away Kiss away. Now I'm singing the Rolling Stones. Besides, Andy's bags are packed, knee to knee. K' has gardens and leg room to stretch out.

We are off to Floriday usually sooner in winter. This year it is not until April due to some other circumstances. I hope to have Mowed the lawn at least once before we go on "winter" vacation. I think a little sun is important to the psyche and over-all mental and physical well being.

Lurking's Over..LOL!

So, I'm back. Missed The National Pie Day! Dang it!. Was in bed with a bad cold, had to use my son's laptop that was driving me crazy with it's itty bitty keys. All I could really do was surf around the net. Did you know that their really is *correct me if I'm wrong here* A tomato it could be a pepper,-- was on a seeds site at the time- a plant called the " Little Itty Bitty Titty" LOL!!! Geeze I just hope it doesn't lactate all over!:ROFLMAO: Seriously.. Forgot my password. Gave it up and took a nap.. That was my day...

It took a while but I finally had the chance to talk and read the last letter to my Mom. She wasn't with me at all. At least she was awake. They had brought her outside so she could sit in her swing enjoy the nice warm sunshine for a while.

Anyways thought I'd get back here and let you guys know.
Time to read what else I've been missing out on..

Munky.

Seems one of our new members is missing...
untitled.JPG
Here's a hint.

:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom