Great invention for a dog...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol, I saw "Dumpalink" and then pdswife saying "hope there's no windows around" - you don't even want to know what went through my mind!:LOL:

Anyway, really neat. That dog really seemed to enjoy that. Unfortunatly it would probably terrify Aspen lol.

Cost

Are they available or did this person just do this specifically for his own dogs? This sure is great. Especially when you can tell the dog never tires and doesn't care how the ball got to the end of the hallway? Didn't miss the owner at all. Do you think you would have to supervise the dog when this is working so he wouldn't get his nose caught in the firing barrel. Seems the dog wanted to make it fit in there perfectly. What a smart little dog. Dogs are great. If you see them for sale let me know. This guy could market them for sure.

Great invention for a dog? I'm surprised a dog could invent anything!

That is a hilarious contraption. The wiener dog makes it even more hilarious (as they often do). My weasel dog, however, does not chase balls anymore and is afraid of loud, electric motors. Oh well. It's still an effective doggiesitter!

Back
Top Bottom