Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, but it is in the United States. We went there once on our vacation. Hint: We lived in California and drove to Missouri every year on vacation. It was somewhere between them. :angel:

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Nope, but it is in the United States. We went there once on our vacation. Hint: We lived in California and drove to Missouri every year on vacation. It was somewhere between them. :angel:

guess that rules out sugar mountain

We had gone both ways, but this route took us through California, Nevada, Arizona (just the corner), Utah, Colorado, Kansas, and Missouri.

I'm going to be gone until Sunday afternoon, so I'll give another clue for you to think about. It is in the Beehive State.

I'm SHOCKED to say the least , Katie E., that there actually is a "Big Rock Candy Mountain" (which we sang as kids--I thought that it was a made-up children's place) that is located in Utah which I did not know was also known as the Beehive state. (thank you, Google,for my geography lesson) I thought it would be too cold for bees to be there. Even if this is NOT the right answer I've learned more of that part of the world. So thanks, Barbara L.

You were right expatgirl! Big Rock Candy Mountain was actually named after the song. We went there once on vacation and were so "impressed" that we never went back. LOL Your turn to give us a good one!

Thanks, Barbara L, (sounds like Big Rock Candy Mountain had no candy)--- my DH is going to help me post a picture as I'm pretty computer illiterate so give me half a day or so. For those of you on CST I'm about 12 hours ahead of you right now.

Back
Top Bottom