Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its a scanner that scans for certain unused frequencies or high traffic frequencies. something a wardriver or warchalker would use.

ok off topic real quick but umm YT, do you know how to make an external wifi antenna produce high amounts of RF to jam wifi signals or cell phone signals. I have a very nice dish that i would like to play with.

ok back on topic.

it emits smoke for cool special effects

not a paging system no, but it does does send an RF signal.

LT: yes I do and no I`m not sharing this data, sorry and all that :)

YT, my intentions are good. im not a craker. the info is used so i can learn to understand the mechanics of it. Im majoring in cyber security and the last thing i need is a record. but i understand your point of not wanting to share the data. im just looking for things that will help me with my schooling. Im gonna PM you a question i have about the FCC. im working on something and i dont want to make them angry..

This device is used to find "BUGS" such as hidden microphones and devices of that sort. i have one of those. there cool.

This device is used to find "BUGS" such as hidden microphones and devices of that sort. i have one of those. there cool.

It’s wireless thermometer used with an indoor unit so that you know the temperature of a remote area?

Yup 100% it transmits on 433MHz to a base unit indoors so I get indoor and outdoor weather data :)

way to go dude! :cool:
have a Karma point!

Yup 100% it transmits on 433MHz to a base unit indoors so I get indoor and outdoor weather data :)

way to go dude! :cool:
have a Karma point!

Wah-hoo! That was way easier than the last one! I actually have a set-up like this myself (but my remote unit looks a lot different). It also has an RF link to the atomic clock and updates itself daily so the time is always accurate. it even displays the date, day, and phase of the moon. It’s nice seeing indoor and outdoor temp at a glance.

Ok, let me come up with something. I think I’ll do something fairly easy since for a change. :D

Last edited:
Wah-hoo! That was way easier than the last one! I actually have a set-up like this myself (but my remote unit looks a lot different). It also has an FRO link to the atomic clock and updates itself daily so the time is always accurate. it even displays the date, day, and phase of the moon. It’s nice seeing indoor and outdoor temp at a glance.

Ok, let me come up with something. I think I’ll do something fairly easy since for a change. :D
yeah mine also picks up the Atomic clock signals as well as the Remote probes signals, the one in the bedroom takes it`s time from the German signal in Frankfurt, the one the probe is from takes the MSF sig from Rugby here in the UK.

as for Crimble yeah, shopping`s Phun!

Socks mostly :wacko:

LOL, nice. back in middle school i had one of those but it was a lil different. it came with the wind speed monitor. it had a little windmill looking object that measured wind speed.

This is entirely too easy, but what the heck. I’m curious as to how fast it will go, and figure it’s really gonna’ boil down to timing.....as in who refreshes their screen first to see that I’ve posted it. LOL!

Ok, who is this:

Mystery_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom