Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, just how old are you? I thought this was supposed to be an antique.... :ermm:

Correctamundoooo
Next

Attachments

• copper image 1.jpg
    copper image 1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 131
If you want to know how old I am you have to cut me in half and count the rings. Ask Luckytrim about this.

Okay, here we go again.

Who is this?

Attachments

• Who.JPG
    Who.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 145
Sheesh, I'm kicking myself! I thought of our little microscope thingys when I saw YT's thing without the cover, but I didn't say anything (the ones I mentioned several pages back when that slide viewer was up). Then I was off fixing my breakfast or lunch or whatever you want to call it (my first meal of the day, but around 5:00, so obviously supper will be late) and didn't see the okapi, which I would have gotten right off. One of these days I will get one!

:)Barbara

If you want to know how old I am you have to cut me in half and count the rings. Ask Luckytrim about this.

Okay, here we go again.

Who is this?

What.....? The onion rings that fall out :LOL:

I'll go with the obvious WAG.
Paul Newman's father.

Sheesh, I'm kicking myself! I thought of our little microscope thingys when I saw YT's thing without the cover, but I didn't say anything (the ones I mentioned several pages back when that slide viewer was up). Then I was off fixing my breakfast or lunch or whatever you want to call it (my first meal of the day, but around 5:00, so obviously supper will be late) and didn't see the okapi, which I would have gotten right off. One of these days I will get one!

Get one what? Your very own okapi? Okay, but you have to feed him and take him for walks.

pacanis; nice try but no, no relation to Newman, although there is a strange resemblance.

Get one what? Your very own okapi? Okay, but you have to feed him and take him for walks.

Just don't walk him for very long or the meat gets stringy :rolleyes:
Then it's off to the slow cooker.

I wouldn't mind having my own okapi! We saw a zebra in with the horses at a farm on our way home from Myrtle Beach 5 years ago. So why can't I have an okapi? LOL Okay, well James would be one reason! He thinks I'm weird for wanting a goat or an alpaca.

I have seen that picture (recently I think) and it is driving me crazy that I can't think of who it is!

This is pretty arcane:

img_562497_0_607817c10e712542e90260ebbb2f12e8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom