Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even think it's a doll, but I'm probably wrong.
I just googled every clue given in different combinations and haven't come up with anything remotely close..... Africa, x-ray, statue, chain..... you would think I'd have gotten some kind of hit mixing them up some. As I'm sure you've all been doing (off and on :rolleyes:)

The x-ray image is of a figure that serves as a container of spiritual forces from the land of the dead. It is from the Central African kingdom of the Kongo.

I suppose you'll want the link. Check it out!

The x-ray image is of a figure that serves as a container of spiritual forces from the land of the dead. It is from the Central African kingdom of the Kongo.

For the win!

Nkisi Figurine.

My most humble apologies to all. I have been on jury duty and have been unable to get to my computer. As Andy has won it I will let you all get on with the fun. Be back after the trial.

-Josh :pig:hart

Geez. Why didn't you say something earlier?
:LOL:
You get a red star today for getting a tough pic with the least amount of clues :cool:

Back
Top Bottom