Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, yes, that made the mud clearer.....must be a memorial....look up buffalo memorial or a grave site would be a place to start...not that's what it is but Barbara is very good with her hints :):)

Is it a monument for "Miracle" the sacred white buffalo from Janesville, WI
It's not a monument for any buffalo, and it is in Kansas. Actually expatgirl is the closest so far, since she used one of the words in her post. I am just looking for the generic term of what it is. I will be leaving in a few minutes, but I will check anyway in case anyone gets it before we have to check out of the hotel. This will be the last thing I will pack.

:)Barbara

Well, we have to hit the road, so since expat was closest, I'm going to give it to her. It is a grave marker in Cowly County, Kansas. All I was looking for was grave marker/gravestone/headstone.

See you all later. I'm off to meet another DC member now. Not saying who yet. :cool:

oh, goodness, Barbs, can't you be meaner like some of the others??????............I'll really try....can someone send some EASY instructions on posting a picture.......if I have problems I'll pass it on........bad girl.........hubby doesn't get home until your times tomorrow morning in the states....it'll be evening for us here.........by the way how do y'all find your pics to post??????? most of what I find is copyrighted and you can't download them....I have several ideas in mind but I don't want to waste time....if somone wants to do a filler pic.....please be my guest..........and fire ahead.........in other words go ahead and post a pic..........:)

First you have to have a copy of the photo on your computer. If it's on the internet, right click on the photo and you should get a menu. One of the choices is save picture as... or similar. Click on that and save it to your desktop.

Then come here and clock on Post Reply. Type your directions, (where is this building, etc) then scroll down to Manage Attachments. Click on that then in the new window that pops up, click on browse. Then go to your desktop and select the newly saved photo. Then click on upload, then close window. That should do the trick. Click on post reply and you are done.

thanks so much, Andy..........have saved your instructions to my computer and will try it later.......it's 11:15pm and hubby is really tired and wants to go to bed.....what's wrong with him???? I know that it's lunchtime for those of you in the states or close to it so someone with some extra time, please post something to keep our addicts occupied.......of course anyone else from somewhere else in the world who is wide awake now..........we've got a lot of Aussies on this site, too.........if we're hopeless I'll let you know.........someone be mean and post something noone has ever heard of......:):):) we've got some great sleuths on this thread..........

well, with that encouragement, Barbs, I'll give it my best shot.......sorry that y'all might have to wait..........please, anyone who wants to post just do so..........I'm really sorry to hold up the thread........I know, I really shouldn't post in the first place but I was just giving others leads.... .but I didn't think that Barbs would be so easy to please.....:):):):)

Since expat hasn't done one, I'll go, if you want. I have the perfect picture. I just have to add it to my pictures. Otherwise, if someone else would like to go, feel free. After tomorrow morning, I'm only going to be on at night and first thing in the morning, as we travel.

A little hint to get everyone started:

Unless you have lived your whole life in Antarctica with your head buried in the snow, with Emperor Penguins slapping the back of your neck (heeheehee, that last part was so silly I had to add it!), you have seen this house.

Back
Top Bottom