Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:bangin:Then it has to be The State Opera House in Vienna, which was my 1st thought.....but I can't match your photo, fingers crossed :mrgreen:

:bangin:Then it has to be The State Opera House in Vienna, which was my 1st thought.....but I can't match your photo, fingers crossed :mrgreen:

YES, it is the Vienna State Opera House!! When was this your first thought? And you will not be able to match my photos, cause I took them and they are not posted anywhere on the Internet, yet:mrgreen:

YES, it is the Vienna State Opera House!! When was this your first thought? And you will not be able to match my photos, cause I took them and they are not posted anywhere on the Internet, yet:mrgreen:
I though about it right at the start...but let it go, .......my friend goes there once a year to celebrate her life with her husband. It was the last hoilday they had together, before he died. She always sends me a postcard & once I've read it & put it on the fridge door for a few weeks, I chuck it away.
I kept thinking, I know this...should have gone with gut instincts hey?;)

Ok, lets have a person this time..just for a change..
I'll need to know who is it and where is the statue?

img_810604_0_5e982702864e1013e2d6187c49ac37dd.jpg

No the statue is not in USA....it's in his birthplace & yes he was in entertainment...he was and still is an iconic figure....

Back
Top Bottom