Guess what this is a photo of!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a feeling that one wouldn't last long, but that was even quicker than I thought!

Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
line.gif

Its breathtaking size and unique design have made the Tokyo Government Building the new face of Tokyo that everybody knows today. The most advanced technologies were poured into this building, which stands as the information base of the metropolitan government, and a seat of cultural exchange for the people of Tokyo. Of greatest importance are the building's disaster prevention facilities. TOA supplied its highly efficient, computer-controlled Emergency Broadcast system to ensure smooth and accurate communication. Prominent among the host of other systems supplied are mobile PA systems that can be easily moved and adapted to various applications, ranging from the smallest conference room to the observation decks. Through such efforts, TOA actively promotes both confidence and comfort in this building.

Give us a good one Wart!

:)Barbara

Exhaust cone of a rocket. Saturn V, I think.

Actually, not.

So I guess I am wrong.:angel:

But asking for more would be a bit too nit picky.

Working outside in , top to bottom, it's the thrust chamber (bell), exhaust orifice, combustion chamber and injector nozzle from a hyperbolically fueled reaction engine, AKA the business end of a rocket engine.

Thanks qmax, how much of my previous picture helped in this one?

Now, NEXT TIME I answer I'll have something already queued for submission.

Looking ... Looking ... ;)

{ps I had the reply screen open and was out looking for an answer to the orface size when you answered. }

Back
Top Bottom