Happy New Year!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy New Year to each of you here at DC and I add my wishes that 2009 brings all of you an abundance of love, laughter and pure joy.

When I think back on this past year, I remember with sadness those we lost and still miss keenly. I remember the trials and tribulations and illnesses so many of us went through. I also remember the new additions to DC that add so much to our community and the precious new additions some of our members welcomed in 2008, with more to come this New Year. And throughout it all, I remember how we all stood by each other with open hearts and and ready ears. What a strong family we are! So I'm wishing this year will be the best ever for every member of "our family", starting tonight!

Happy New Year to each of you here at DC and I add my wishes that 2009 brings all of you an abundance of love, laughter and pure joy.

When I think back on this past year, I remember with sadness those we lost and still miss keenly. I remember the trials and tribulations and illnesses so many of us went through. I also remember the new additions to DC that add so much to our community and the precious new additions some of our members welcomed in 2008, with more to come this New Year. And throughout it all, I remember how we all stood by each other with open hearts and and ready ears. What a strong family we are! So I'm wishing this year will be the best ever for every member of "our family", starting tonight!

Thank you, F'sM.
That said it all!
My BEST to ALL of you too!
I look forward too and at the same time, am aprehensive in 2009. 2008 sucked! for me as a whole, except for here. So I hope the best for everyone.

CHEERS!!!!

img_758684_0_f2ebbfb9b32ed03367010420013498d4.jpg

I pray for all the best to you guys this coming New Year!! God Bless!!

Back
Top Bottom