Happy Passover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone doing a traditional passover Seder?

I'm not a religious person, but I've always wanted to participate in a passover meal. I like traditions that go back thousands of years, and involve food.

CD

Happy Passover to you and yours, Chuck. :)

I'd love to hear about your seder; there's 15 steps?

Happy and kosher Passover for those of you who celebrate!

Charlie I often get confused. Isn't Passover a time of sadness? Or am I mixing it up with another Jewish holiday? Never mind. I just remember what it is in celebration of. When lambs blood was painted over the doors of only the homes of the Jews to protect them from losing their oldest son. It was one of the curses passed down to the people of Egypt.

Happy Passover Charlie. May you and your family have many more.

Anyone doing a traditional passover Seder?

I'm not a religious person, but I've always wanted to participate in a passover meal. I like traditions that go back thousands of years, and involve food.

CD

I wish I could invite you for our Seder.

Charlie I often get confused. Isn't Passover a time of sadness? Or am I mixing it up with another Jewish holiday? Never mind. I just remember what it is in celebration of. When lambs blood was painted over the doors of only the homes of the Jews to protect them from losing their oldest son. It was one of the curses passed down to the people of Egypt.

Happy Passover Charlie. May you and your family have many more.

No Jewish holidays are actually sad, or the Jewish life for that matter. We believe that everything that coy from G-d is good. We supposed to serve G-d with joy and live our lives with joy. Something that science figure out now days. Happy people live longer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom